Total Solution Starting at 268...

Hi tulip and kez x
I agree re the daily weighing so am now only weighing once a week and we can do this x hope you don't mind me helping with the supporting each other . These vlcd diets are very good but very hard .
I saw you had a difficult day tulip so here s to a better day tomorrow xx
The only way I can do this is by taking it one day at a time x

hope you have a good day too katierose :)

Hope you both have a great day! x

I'm trying my hardest to be good! I'm a litre of water and a coffee down and having half a tomato soup now. Have got a maple & pecan porridge for dinner (yum, yum) and the other half of my soup for later in the afternoon.

If I get really desperate then I've got a bar in my desk drawer, I'm not going to punish myself for having 4 products in a day. If I feel the need then it's better than cheating.

Mmmm maple and pecan porridge sounds lovely! What product range is that from?
Sounds like you're doing great Kez - and I agree, an extra product is definitely better than cheating. You might not end up eating it, but sometimes we need a safety net in case the hunger/cravings strike!

Good luck with your next weigh in :)

Its left over cambridge products that I have. It is very very scrummy but im down to my last couple now :(

im suffering at the minute, feeling headacht.Im def out of ketosis so probably gonna be rough for the rest of the day.

Hi Kez x :D
Just to let you know that not once have I tested positive for ketosis using the Avid products :confused: but dont feel hungry and I am having 4 products a day xx Hang on in there today WE CAN DO THIS xx
Tulip x Hope your having a good day too x

Katierose said:
Hi Kez x :D
Just to let you know that not once have I tested positive for ketosis using the Avid products :confused: but dont feel hungry and I am having 4 products a day xx Hang on in there today WE CAN DO THIS xx
Tulip x Hope your having a good day too x

Hi Katie Rose

Not doing too bad had a couple of nibbles on anchovy and ham off a pizza but no cake it's my husbands 50th bday so pleased with that xx hope you are ok x

cornishkez said:
Its left over cambridge products that I have. It is very very scrummy but im down to my last couple now :(

im suffering at the minute, feeling headacht.Im def out of ketosis so probably gonna be rough for the rest of the day.

Heya kez

Well we've both done well today I think so let's do the whole 100% tomorrow xxx

Sending hugs and strength x

Agree, today was a warm up for tomorrow ;)

Going well so far! 1 litre and a half down and on my 4th mahussive coffee :) Felt quite sick earlier, but it's passed thankfully!

I had a porridge at lunch, but it was revolting...only managed to get about 3 spoonfuls down my neck. So Ive had 2 bars today! Tut, tut, tut! Am I ever destined to have a 100% day?! lol

Your sticking with the products so are still doing really well xx go you !! X

Well I had a huge bust up with the other half last night, which has carried through till today. It stems down to money basically, the wedding and trying to start us his business....but I did my usual and have turned to food :(

I made sausage casserole last night and had some last night and had the left overs today. So I've ruined any chance of a weight loss this week, not that the scales had moved from my last weigh in anyway.

Going to have the weekend to myself, to get my head straight about the diet and everything else and return on Monday with my weigh in results and hopefully an action plan.

Have a good weekend all x

Sorry to hear that Kez :( I hope you manage to sort things out with your other half soon.
Sounds like you're doing the right thing though - take the weekend off, get your head straight, and then come back to it with a clear mind on Monday.
The weigh-in might not be as bad as you think - and even if you do gain a little, you might see another big chunk come off the following week as a result! That's if you do decide to continue on TS of course...
Hope things sort themselves out soon.
Take care

Hope you have a good weekend Kez. Try not to use it as an excuse to eat loads of other stuff too, you're doing so well and some sausage casserole isn't going to affect your losses too much. It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate at the moment; hope all goes well as you find your focus over the weekend.

Has it really been 2 weeks already? Naughty Kez! Cant remember what the scales were the last time I was here, but I am still a stone down from my return from Canada weight.

Well today has been day 1, all be it unintentional. Im not saying there is going to be a day 2, well just see how the day goes. I just know the odd day like this will keep the scales down.

Well Day 2 and I'm giving it a go?! Just going to take a day at a time, no targets, no pressures...if I come off plan then thats fine as well. Because it will have been my descision to!

Off home in a sec for some cottage pie (keto friendly one). It doesn't taste great, but at least it's something warm in my belly!

Only half a litre of water, 1 big coffee and a can of coke zero down. Will drink more this afternoon!

Back