Starting at 28 stone n 2lbs on sw....

Had a mini victory yesterday when at work there were sweets sitting on the table and I didnt even have one.

Today I am feeling awful, got really bad stomach cramps which feels awful to the point of sharp contraction type pains. Im at work and apparently there seems to have been a bug causing cramps. Could it be coinsidence? I actually thought about going to hospital this morning cos the pain was just too sore :( xx

Theres a rampant sickness bug going through here locally so maybe similar sort of thing we have been lucky to skip it thank goodness but one fella in group he said even his dog eas being sick lol ... A fab result on the sweets we have amazing willpower when we want to keep it up lovely xx

I left work at lunch time and came home feeling rank xxx

Anyone see 4 wedding tonight? I was the one in the black dress with white polka dots at Nikki and Ash's wedding at Piperdam!! Was funny seeing myself on tv and my friend getting compared to a young susan boyle :) xxx

Hi Debs are you feeling better now? Hope so!

I didn't see that show, that must have been great to see yourself on tv! Hope you recorded it lol!

Im better thanks. Yeah it was good... wedding was two yrs ago now tho lol. How are you? Xx

Hows the plan going this weekend Debs sadly I didnt see it either I was in work x

My diet isnt going well this week. Think im due my star week and cannot stop myself craving obsene amounts of chocolate. Just got a lovely white american fridge freezer off gumtree for 50quid :) my dad and boyfriend are away to pick it up now. I have been using a tiny fridge freezer and really struggling for space especially with my quark supplies lol. How is everyone else doing? Xxx

Much to my surprise I have lost 1/2lb today :) thats after not a great week, . Got my period this morning as well so explains the chocolate I have been eating all week. My tummy is very sore :( I ve just had a fudge. Xx

Hey Debs well done on 1/2 off, that's great considering you didn't think you'd had a good week!

Thanks cee. Im please with half a pound off. Its in the right direction and I was expecting a sts or small gain so a loss if fab :) xx

Hey Debs how's your weekend going?

Re: Whats for tea tonight?

Im at work this weekend so busy busy. Ran out of nicotine spray so mega munching so I dont smoke lol. Xx

You can do it Honey.... and remember to enjoy the journey... celebrate every victory not just the ones that the scales show.... things like getting rid of some of the medical issues that come with extra weight.... I have never had diabetes or blood pressure problems, but many do and get rid of them as the weight goes... with me I had Sleep Apnea and because of it I was quite frankly knackered all the time.... that went quite quickly.... Oh and somebody moved my feet closer to my body (well it sure was easier to get my socks on) I had the most awful problem with my hip it was agony... GONE.. my knees could have joined the Olympic aching team... but no more and my boobs for stopped trying to strangle me in the night.....

And may I just say... If that is your picture .... you are one Beautiful Lady (I must add that Puppet Witch is having a bad hair day - just to show I am not all nice lol)

I've just seen this thread. As of today, I'm at your starting weight. It's good to see someone who's at - or was at! - the same weight as me. Good luck with the losses!

Hi Welcome.... being at the start of a journey is very exciting...good luck I am sure you will do great

Thanks for the comments. I have been a bit lapsy daisy with my diet but I had a gain of 5 lbs and last week lost 6.5lbs taking me a 2 stone loss. Been pants this week lol so as of today my heads back in it!!! On wards and downwards xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost 2.5lbs today thats me now in the 25's after having lost 2st 3lbs so im a happy bunny xx

Well done hun :) keep at it!

Hey everyone :) been pretty eventful the last few weeks!! My dad had a stroke, he ia fine thank god just a bit tired. He has diabetes not sure which type but the one where u sont inject insulin!! He got out the hospital on thd fri and from sat I had him eating the SW way and he joined my group the following tue along with my sister in law. Despite all that I still managed to loose weight 2.5lbs the week it happened and 3.5lbs this week :) its motivating me keeping my dad on track I am determind he will get healthy. My brother is doing it with his g/f but not going to class. Made lots of food this week loving the new mag :) xxx

Back