Starting Avidlite- anyone else doing it?

Tracy P

I'm going to place my order in a few minutes but forst wanted to know if there was anyone else doing it? What your favourite products? How are you doing?

I was wondering if someone actualy was doing it - since I almost place my first order last nite. Especialy tempted with porridge and shakes...

I did it a few months ago. All the shakes were fine and vanilla tasted like ice cream. The bars were alot smaller than the CD bars but were nice.
I didn't try the porridge as I ordered similar stuff from another site and it went all foamy....yuck!
Also if you go for the bigger tubs they make horrible shakes but are ok as puddings.
Im back on CD and for the extra money everything tastes so much better. Hope this helps

dietimeal stuff (shakes and soups) are great. They taste nice and there are loads of flavours.

My favourite shakes are chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Favourite soups are chicken and tomato, have also had onion and vegetable, both were fine.

Prices are great x

Just got my HUGE tube of Whey Shakes from Holland & Barrett and they are only £12 for 980g!!!!! Half price promotion until next Thursday so be quick if you want to get it. They are OKish in taste - I got strawberry and vanila (much better than the first one thoug!)
I am adding these protein shakes to my diet and filling the gaps if hungry. I am yet to find protein porridge on a high street as don't really want to order online. Any advice?

Hey im starting avidlite tomorrow. I bought the strawberry, vanilla and chocolate shakes (the thought of banana doesnt appeal to me) also bought mushroom soup too. I got a few stone to shift so I hope this works for me.

Hey im starting avidlite tomorrow. I bought the strawberry, vanilla and chocolate shakes (the thought of banana doesnt appeal to me) also bought mushroom soup too. I got a few stone to shift so I hope this works for me.
Good luck with it hun x

Good luck from me too. :)

I've been doing Avidlite for two weeks now and although at times it hasn't been easy it's been pretty much so far so good.

Ali :)

I'm grateful to hear that their are more of 'us' out there, these boards seem very quiet. I placed my order on Wednesday so it should be here any day now.

I'm stuck at home because of the snow so haven't been round to ~H&B for the whey yet. I wanted to get vanilla, I hope its a nive flavour. At the moment I'm using PHD Pharma whey (Cookies and cream) which is really very nice and would reccommend that one highly.

I'm really worried about stinky breath :(

I'm stuck at home because of the snow so haven't been round to ~H&B for the whey yet. I wanted to get vanilla, I hope its a nive flavour. At the moment I'm using PHD Pharma whey (Cookies and cream) which is really very nice and would reccommend that one highly.
Don't H&B like strawberry after all - but vanila is OKish :)
Might try PHD Pharma cookies and cream which sounds yummy....
I am trying to find butterscotch flavour somewhere?

Thanks, I've had two shakes now one chocolate and one vanilla. Must say I really liked the chocolate. The Vanilla wasnt great but I found it easy to drink. Going to have my mushroom soup about 5 and the strawberry shake about eight or nine.

I've been trying to drink more water, but finding it hard just very bland. But ho hum i guess i better start getting used to more water ;)

I need to setup a ticker and some goals.

Well it's day two for me, and I am pretty hungry but I am still going strong hopefully tomorrow will bring less hunger. How are you lot getting on ?

Avidlite as sole source anyone?

All,

Just wanted to know if others are choosing Avidlite as a sole source.. I read somewhere that the ingredients are exactly the same as exante, Cambridge etc?

Cheers

Blodders:confused:

Yes Blodders I am having it as my 'sole source'. That said i have got another tin of whey protein for my shakes too- it is very low calorie and low carb and tastes really good.
I had a caramel pudding for my dinner which was really nice- (you can make it into a shake Minimimi by adding extra water).

This is my first week and although its been tough, I am surviving :)

Hi there
If you are going for full meal replacement......you need to buy the TOTAL shakes (only: Strawberry,vanilla, chocolate and banana) and TOTAL soups (only: Chicken, mushroom and vegetable). Kee do the bars which are suitable for full meal replacement but Avidlite don't.

xxx

Well, I had a little cheat rather than waiting for my weigh in day (which ive set as saturday) I weighed myself tonight just to see if there is any sort of changes happening. Anyways, i stepped onto the scales and they showed me I had lost a wopping 4 kilo which is 8.8lb in 3 days which i know is probably water but damn I'v never lost that much in my first three days even when doing the atkins.

Andrew

Wow Andrew! :eek: That's fantastic. :D

Imagine what that figure could be on your official weigh in day. :) Or if you're anything like me you'll be playing it down to avoid disappointment if it hasn't carried on at the same rate through the rest of the week. :eek:

But forget all that and enjoy the moment. Whoo hoo! :D

Ali :)

What a great result, Andrew! Good luck for the rest of the week!

I am expecting my Avidlite order to come today, have been on Kee plan until now. As far as I know they are all the same anyway so fingers crossed they taste ok.

Tracy P,
I am in ketosis since Saturday and my breath is fine though I get strange taste in my mouth. Emailed Kee support re chewing gum and they said they don't really recommend but ok in moderation. Here is their reply:

..."it is recommended that you dont use gum especially if requiring to use FMRP for a long period, chewing constantly will release stomach acids which can cause errosion or indigestion. If you are a chewer, we suggest that you only chew occasionally and until the gum has flavour. Use sparingly, make sure it is Sugar Free, generally the mint ones are okay ie Trident but the Fruit flavours contain citric acid.."

Hope this helps,
Kat

Back