Starting Avidlite Shakes

I bought some Avidlite shakes from ebay, it was last minute decision to bid on them, I won and they have arrived but to be honest I don't know too much about them.

How many calories do they contain as there is nothing on the packet?

I was intending to have three a day just like slim fasts am I correct in thinking this?

Cheers

No idea what they are, have you Googled or searched for it? Have you looked for a forum especially for Avidlite?
Hope you get sorted out.
xxxxxxsharon

theres a subforum

dietimeal.....

hi
if they are the total meal replacement shakes that only come in choc, strawberry, vanilla and banana then they have 220 cals with skimmed milk or 234 cals with semi-skimmed.
they do have other flavours but they are not total meal replacement and should not be used on their own.
i personally used 3 a day of the total meal replacement and that worked fine for me.
there is a link i used, don't know if you can post links though but its www. the name of the shakes .co.uk and they have all the nutritional info under shakes on the left hand side of the site.
hope this helps
sian x
p.s good luck

hi
i think everyone could tell you the good and bad parts of each chosen diet, variety, price etc but my choice came down to price at the end of the day.
i have 4 other people to feed so didn't have £30,40,50 a week spare to spend on my diet alone.
i researched many different diets cambridge, lighter life, celebrity slim but it came down to avidlite in the end.
it may not have as much variety as cambridge or lighter life but i wanted quite a restrictive diet anyway and am quite a fussy eater so the chocolate and strawberry shakes did me just fine!
i lost quite a bit of weight but riding high on my success of weight loss i decided to stop smoking (11 days and counting) have decided that i need more than shakes to keep me going and would rather try to stick to the basic slimming world principles for the time being instead of reaching for the cigs!
anyway i'm mumbling now so i think if you look into the various diets and decide what would be best for you, only you know what could work.
sian x

That is really useful.

That must be tough giving the cigs up too! Hat of to you! I just have to beat the bulge since I am a chocoholic it is very difficult especially when they take goodies free into the office every day nearly.

i'm debating going to avidlite, in a few weeks when my CS shakes run out as there a lot cheaper and i can do TFR and hopefully see results faster let me know how u manage week by week

Back