Starting Back - Help and advise welcome

SusieC1981

hi, my weight loss has been really slow since i started back to Slimming World only 3.5 in 5 weeks!!!(lost 3 stone in 2008, 10lbs back on in 2009 :sigh:) - advise would be welcome on my food diaries. Want to lose 1 stone. Thanks

9/03/2010 E.E.
B. Dorest Porridge (HEB) & 1% Milk (HEA) with blueberries and a banana.
L. Mug shot, 3 x oat bran (1.5 syn - old packs) & cottage cheese, Total 0%, pear.
d. 2 lean burgers (2 syns?) with large salad & 14g cheese (3 sys) Mayo (1.5)
snacks - apple,orange, shape 0% yogurt, Snack a jack (2.5)
2 large mugs of green tea, diet coke, water
Total Syns - 10/15

Last edited:
Hiya,
Good start to EE hun, the only thing I would say is make sure you double check the syns of things like burgers before eating them as they might be higher in syns then you think. Keep up the good work x

Wednesday: EE

B - 2 egg, 28g cheese (HEA), shape 0%
S - apple, pear
L - Savory rice, 2 x oatbran (1 syn), cottage cheese, shape 0%
d - oven roasted red onion, sweet potato , butternut squash with scallops and prawns.
s - HI FI (HEB), kiwi
Chocolate hob nob (4.5 syns) ryvita fruit (3 syns)
2 large cups green tea, water
Pilates - 1 hour
Syns 8.5/15

Last edited:
Advice - we are going out for something to eat on mothers day. I try to use 5-10 syns per day as i seem to gain or STS is i save them up. I think i will be able to have starter and mains okay on the plan but would like to have a desert on Sunday as its a set menu. Should i flexi syn it? In theory if i only have 5-10 syns per day i should have enough to cover desert? and stick to free/superfree the rest of the day.

Its all depending where you are going Hun. If something like a Harvester, you could have an EE day and have gammon and jacket with mountains of salad for free...I take a jar of Hellmanns extra light mayo with me and a tablespoon! Lol
Just make sure that if you have anything in a sauce that its a tomato base as these are lower in syns, avoid cream if you can!
For dessert, either skip it, or have a fresh fruit salad and ask for them not to include icecream or cream with it.
If there is a set menu as you said, just make sure that you make wise choises and you will be fine...the most important thing is that you enjoy your day rather than think that you cant have something and then be completely miserable!

xxx

thursday 11/03/10 - GREEN
b - mushroom omlette, 3 babybel light (HEA)
s - fat free natural yogurt, apple, pear
l - mug shot, 2 ryvita original (HAB) 2 laughing cow light (3 syns)
d- pasta with oven roasted butternut squash, mushrooms and red onion. 42g low low (HEA)
s - hi fi (HEB)
1/2 scan bran curly wurly cake (5 syns)
3 large mugs green tea, water
syns 8/15

Back