starting cambridge diet 8th jan

My weigh in is in the morning not sure if I'm in ketosis either my mouth was manky yesterday and I'm up and out of bed like firework up my bum lol

Hi everyone
So weigh day was yesterday, and I lost half a stone on my first week. I'm very happy with it because I have an under active thyroid and it's difficult for me to lose.
Also, if any of you use iPhone or iPad, download the MyWeight app. It's an awesome weight tracker. I'm giving myself 7 months to lose 5 stone and 5lb
So far...
Time passed: 3.79%
Weight Loss Progress: 8.78%
Starting weight: 15s 1lb
Now: 14s 8lb
My consultant gave me a few ketostix which you can buy easily from Amazon. I tested myself and I am well and truly in ketosis. I'M A FAT BURNING MACHINE!
Feeling very motivated ?

Well done that's fab, I'm hoping to do 7lbs minimum this week too, after my blip I'll be lucky lol. Great loss well done:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hopefully lol be posting on here by 10am to let you all know

Great loss! Well done I'd love to lose 7lbs this week weigh in tomorrow too not until 6.30 though! Either going to feel very motivated or very rubbish. Good luck to anyone else with a weigh in x

Girls had weigh in are you ready lol ........................lost 15ibs so so happy

Omg ! Well done to you. .. That is an amazing loss you must be so made up. Brilliant :thumbup::)
Be proud

15lb!?!?!? Bloody hell that's amazing! Wow! Well done you! This diet is really quite amazing and really does get easier as time goes by...
Love that feeling of being a little thinner in the morning, no better motivation.
Keep going everyone!
?????

:wow: Well done! :talk017:

So happy really chuffed hope it's made you all feel positive x

And so you should be chuffed :) I'd be happy with half that amount lol my turn in the morning but I'm 100% certain the result is nothing as amazing as that. I used on those ketostix things today ... and as I though it was negative. ..boooo lol . Good luck anyone else weighing in today or tomorrow

Bloody posts gone on twice as I thought earlier one hadn't I am officially my consultants first weigh in best loss, you will be fine tomorrow I have ordered some sticks to test myself x

I was going to day to you that surely is the best first week loss ever lol I know men lose that sometimes and some people have quite a lot to lose so that is just fantastic :)
I just want 7lbs that'll do me lol of course if I could ever do what you've just done that would be bloody marvellous!

Back