starting cambridge diet 8th jan

Deffo going to do this! Even if I could have a bit of chicken or a hard boiled egg.. something at least..to steer me away from the naughty stuff

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes mine said same she said it may be a difference of 2lbs overall over the month or something ...I can handle that! Anyway she said she doubts I've effected loss this week but prob edged myself out of ketosis so may be hungry for couple days... fingers crossed for Friday

I switch from ss to ss+ whenever I feel like it and overall I haven't seen any difference in my weight loss. I made a curry on ss+ and it really helped tide me over.

I've changed to SS+ and find it much easier, so look forward to my meal.

Ha ha glad you found the smashing bread into my face funny. I miss bread so much. :( x

Did you know (once we've got to a good weight) there's a bread in waitrose that's more protein and less carb? I think I'll be switching to that in future...

Oo bread dreamy bread lol

My last day of ss will be tomorrow then as of sat I'm on ss plus. Will see how I go , having a bit of chicken or few greens will be heaven, 3 weeks on ss was enough for me, hats off to those who last 12 weeks

Thanks for everyone's replies and input regarding ss plus
Other than fish Which I can't eat what examples of meals do you guys have and what weights?

Had my 3 week weigh in yesterday and thats 25lbs in 3 weeks.

Having a lemon bar, a toffee one and a shake/porridge every day with a 200 calorie meal now + the cambridge water flavours.

Doesn't seem to be affecting my weight loss, a happy man.

That's an amazing loss!! Sounds like that plan is definitely working for you so I'm going to try it . Well done that's good motivation for us all

Jellibelli, I tend to have a shake for brekkie, a shake for lunch, then for dinner I have a soup with either chicken, fish or 2 poached eggs chopped up in the soup and veggies. Then the soup feels quite hearty, well, I think so... My partner looks at me pitifully while he tucks into a HUGE carby meal.

hello fellow cambridge dieters!! I'm new here, so please be gentle. I'm on day 2 of ss, feeling ok, apart from the fatigue. after many a false start, in determined to lose this extra baggage I'm carrying around. I'm currently at 14st5 and would love to come down to 12st7 or even less. I know I won't be a size 10 bit thats the weight I've felt happiest at. support is much needed!!!
good luck to us all.

Good luck to everyone getting weighed today I've had a crap week so my weigh in is going to rubbish

Hello ladies!

I got weighed today and have lost another 4lbs. So that's 18lbs in 4 weeks! So happy!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had mine only lost 2lbs I know it's an o.k loss but you can't help but be disappointed ...ah well onto week 4... hoping for better loss next week :( good luck everyone

Back