starting cambridge diet 8th jan

How are you feeling lauraskye?
All the kids here seem to have hand foot n mouth :( luckily my 2 seem to be ok :/ x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all, hope nobody mind's me joining in, I read about people's back pain and I suffer with this too, I prolapsed a disc 2 yrs ago and couldn't physically move for about 4 weeks! It was agony, so far it hasn't "Gone" like that since, but it is still very painful, I find sleeping the hardest, the moment I fall asleep it seems pain awakens me, when I lost all the weight 2yrs ago the pain seemed to vanish like magic, now I'm back to 18 stone and in agony every night :( Can't wait to sleep, an entire night, with no pain!xx

Nowhere near as bad as everyone else, but I damaged my back a few years ago (once falling off a horse and once in a car accident) and it's definitely been worse since I put on weight. Along with knee pain. It makes me feel twice as old as I am.

I'll always have a sore lower back because I have big boobs and sleep on my front, any full night's sleep ends with me hobbling around the house for half an hour before I can do anything. I know it won't go completely with weight loss, but a reduction in the pain is just as good!

I didn't think to take any before pics, I will try to find the courage to get an underwear pic tonight. I might even put it on the fridge when I'm at goal!

Had weigh in today lost 2lb haven't been on plan for over a week started again today so hoping for good loss next week how's everyone doing x

Losing 2lb off plan is fab well done. My weigh in is tomoz at 9a.m hoping for 2/3lbs off x

Back on it now strict as anything lol good luck tonight with weigh in

I'm the same lauraskye. After a wee kick up the bum I'm back on it. 2nd day of being 100% and that means with the water intake and no nibbling here and there. I'm feeling pretty positive. The kids are eating a chipper right how am I'm resisting! It smells so good though!! X

Week 5 done! Weigh in 3lbs off . Week 6 here we go! Need to update my feb challenge now lost 6lbs so 6 more to go :)

Well done!

So glad I resisted that chipper last week. Lost 7lbs this week. That's 19lbs in 4 weeks. Yeahhh! Feeling chuffed. Hope your weight losses are going good ladies and gents x

Wow well done! Bet you feel fantastic for it!

So glad I resisted that chipper last week. Lost 7lbs this week. That's 19lbs in 4 weeks. Yeahhh! Feeling chuffed. Hope your weight losses are going good ladies and gents x

Hi Fairy. What's a chipper?

Ha ha sorry it's what I call a chip shop supper... Fish and chips... My welsh friend was taking the piss out of me the other day callin it that. :) x

Ha ha sorry it's what I call a chip shop supper... Fish and chips... My welsh friend was taking the piss out of me the other day callin it that. :) x

Ah, I get you. :)

How's everyone doing? I'm on week 7 now but not done so great only lost a 1lb last week :/ I cheated couple times though so was expected. Hoping to lose 2 at least this week weigh in is on Friday . Hope you're all o.k . X

Back