Starting Cambridge Weight Plan 22nd February!

Haha! I actually have a better night sober - and as I am the Maid of Honour and thus 'in charge' I can make sure everyone is okay -especially my sister! lol x

Hi all, just posting to say have a really great weekend and don't fall off the rails! I'm dreading weekends, they are my worst time :(

On another note, I have now tried two of the soups and they are lush! Chicken and mushroom, vegetable. Got the oriental one tonight - hoping it's just as nice :)

Have a great weekend xxx

Thanks Teebee you too!
I hate the soups only cause of the consistency and not the taste. How did you make yours? Did you find them powdery at all? X

I make mine with 250ml of pretty much boiling water, I know you're not supposed to make it with boiling water but it does help with the powdery taste. I have just had the Oriental one for lunch (I was freeeeezing!) and it's really nice :)

Soph, do you use facebook? I am on it more than here if you fancy adding friends? My name is Tia Bon (there should be only one of us - i'll be the fat one if there's more than one ha ha!)

Tx

Ah TeeBee you life saver! Just made the chicken and mush with boiling water - MUCH better! I dont have facebook anymore sorry!! Hopefully we can survive the weekend - I will probably pop on here as I have it on my phone! xx

So first weigh in today (after only 5 days sole source) - lost 7lbs. Now for a proper full week! Hoping this week is easier and if not this week then next! So worth the results! X

Yeah!!!!! Well done Soph!!! How good does it feel? I am weighing in every day at home and losing 1lb a day at the moment. Official weigh in is on Wednesday morning. I feel great though! I feel really happy and alive! Can't wait to be slim :) I had a great weekend too, was very hungry both Saturday and Sunday evening but didn't cave in. I'm still 100% :)

7lb in 5 days :) well done you!

Thanks teebee! I definitely feel great - the weekend was tough but already today is much better, if anything now I am in ketosis my appetite is tiny and I am forcing myself to have my products cause I know not having them will not help! Hoping that i'll get another good loss this week as last week was a full 7 days! I am on a mission now... mission skinny Maid of Honour woop!

You will be fine on Wednesday! 1lb per day is amazing! x

Hows it going everyone? :) xx

Hi All, sorry for being away for a while. Had a tough two weeks. My Dad sadly passed away after a long battle with cancer so it's been a bit hectic and emotional. However, I've stuck to plan (except a cup of tea with sugar!) My weight loss has really slowed down, my CDC thinks it's because of stress and my body is holding on to everything it can! Still, 19lb in 4 weeks and my next weigh in tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed it's a good one but having sneaked on the scales I think it'll only be 1-2lb if that! Ah well, keeping at it! Also, I've switched up steps to help with the stress so i'm on SS+ which is 3 products a day and a 200cal meal. It's nice to have some "proper" food!

How are you all doing? What have you all lost?

Hi All, sorry for being away for a while. Had a tough two weeks. My Dad sadly passed away after a long battle with cancer so it's been a bit hectic and emotional. However, I've stuck to plan (except a cup of tea with sugar!) My weight loss has really slowed down, my CDC thinks it's because of stress and my body is holding on to everything it can! Still, 19lb in 4 weeks and my next weigh in tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed it's a good one but having sneaked on the scales I think it'll only be 1-2lb if that! Ah well, keeping at it! Also, I've switched up steps to help with the stress so i'm on SS+ which is 3 products a day and a 200cal meal. It's nice to have some "proper" food!

How are you all doing? What have you all lost?

Oh hunny, I am so so sorry to hear that. You have done amazing to stick with it at such a hard time and that really shows your dedication and will power! I definitely agree with your CDC - just take every week as it comes and im sure the weight loss will get better. If we can support you anyway just let us know! xx

Hi Teebee, how are you? xx

Back