Starting cd for first time tomorrow

Hiya frosty! I havent slept well since being on it! My body seriously hates going to bed starving, it's just not used to it ha! So you're on day 3, should be in ketosis today I think. Good luck, hope it goes smoothly for u! :)

Morning peeps! Well I had another crap nights sleep! The headache has gone (Hurrah) for now.... Hopefully not to return as I'm on day 4! Cannot believe I'm on day 4!!! Whoop! I'm going to have the porridge for breakfast this morning as I went to bed weak and starving. I'm just really really hoping today is better than yesterday. I nearly broke yesterday.

It will be better, first three nightmare days are done so it's smooth sailing from here on in!

- Joe

CDC rang this morning to check my progress, like you said Joe, she said I should be over the worst of it now! Had another maple and pecan porridge this morning but I think I might have to swap them for shakes, not enjoying them at all! I am feeling a little dizzy today especially when I stand up but I'm sure that will pass, I'm not too worried about it! Im thinking I'm going to move to ss+ next week

I would give a couple of days of Tetra only a go to see if you find that any better before moving on to SS+ - but then again, I'm a tetra whore, so slightly biased. :p

Can't believe your CDC called you unprompted to check on your progress during the first week - sounds like you've got a good one there, stick with them!

- Joe

hi all. been lurking for the last few days on here so decided its time i posted. diaryofafatty, i think your so funny, have watched all your vblogs.i see you live in cork, im from cork too. im on day 3 today, little bit emotional and tired but if i can make it through next couple of days hopefully i can stick it for next 8 weeks(bros wedding). im now a colossol 15 stone having gained 4 stone in last 2 years. im hoping to lose 2 stone b4 wedding, im being conservative here, id love to lose more but dont wanna set myself up for failure either.
the way im thinking about this diet this time(did back in 2008)is that im only punishing myself by being heavy and unhappy with my weight and when b4 i would have rewarded myself with food after doing something like going to the gym ro walking, i tell myself im only prolonging the punishment and unhappyness.

Hello sunshine! Keep us posted on how u get on, this forum is my lifeline! Without it I would have definitely given up by now! I'm feeling sooooo good today on day 4, hardly any hunger but very thirsty! My breath is rank too which is fab haha! Strawberry shakes are amazing, probs my fave so far! Off to a beer garden now to drink some water! I feel like I can do it today, I have that euphoric empty feeling and it's nice!

I want to go out :( everyone is out and I want to get p****d! Bought another 2 tops in a smaller size today tho to motivate me at times like this! I suppose the money I've saved on not going out means I deserve the clothes hahaha

absolutely!!!!

I think it's really hard to keep focused on the weekends. Everything that anyone does is either food or booze related. I have had a 'mare of a day and for day 9 you would think that it would be a bit easier!!!

I really think that it is all about knowing that this isnt going to last forever. BUT we need to think about what it is that makes us pile the weight on in the past and make plans now to stop doing that in the future.

Keep strong. You are doing so well

Ahhhh thankyou! Just had veg soup, liked the little veg bits in it! Now I'm torturing myself with a little come dine with me haha

Hahaha I can't believe how many food ads there are on tv!!! I've been drooling over every one! Well I made it to day 5 woo hoo!

well done tano. im on day 4 today. my god yesterday was the worst day ever.my head hurt and i was sooo tired and i got absolutely no sympathy from DH.woke at 3 am with such bad headache and empty tummy pains.we got up and went to gym this morn, i see a pt 3 times a week, felt so weak, i literally had to hold onto hubby leaving and when i got home i tossed my cookies or should i say water!!! then DH felt sorry for me and carried me back to bed. hes gone off to work now so my plan is to stay in bed today and just hope the day flies and then i know im in ketosis :clap

My day 3 was awful! Today should be much better! NO gym on ss, they say leave exercise for the first two weeks, I imagine the PT work would be way to hardcore for so few cals x

This is takeaway night! Boyf wants a Chinese, I've got......tomato soup :( x

He had pizza and I was fine with it! Well I swapped my porridge for fruits of the forest and strawberry shakes! The thought of the porridge was making me gag! I'm considering ss+ next week.

Tano said:
He had pizza and I was fine with it! Well I swapped my porridge for fruits of the forest and strawberry shakes! The thought of the porridge was making me gag! I'm considering ss+ next week.

Well done you! Pizza is one of my favourites so I am doubly impressed that you resisted! Urgh, I really really loathe the porridges, I would literally rather go hungry! I had to swap 6 of mine for shakes in the first week. Luuurve vanilla and banana though.

I confess I was a bit naughty and had a scoop of ice-cream when out with my friends today so feeling guilty. You know what though, I didn't finish it because I just didnt enjoy it that much! Usually I would be reordering or using the slip as an excuse to have a binge. So on the plus side it seems as though my habits are changing!

Oh Katie I'm sure it won't do too much damage! And on the plus side, at least youre learning from it and having food revelations! I haven't tried the vanilla yet but heard rave reviews so will get some for next week. I'm excited about the bars! X

The bars are lovely, I actually struggle to finish them sometimes because they are filling! My favourite is the malt toffee one. It could (almost) be a mars bar. Mint choc crunch is yummy too. The only issue I seem to have with them is they bung me up a bit (sorry if tmi haha!) but a daily dose if linseeds seems to counteract that. Forewarned is forearmed and all that ! Xx

Back