Starting CD on Tuesday 3/4 - Wish me luck

GoGetter

Hello, This is my first ever thread, in fact its the first time that ive actually joined a forum, but im going to need all the help & support that I can get so this seems like a great place to start.

On Tuesday 3/4 I start my CD journey, you see im 24, overweight and I am unhappy, so ive finally got my act together and Im going to start working towards a happier/slimmer life.

My long journey begins now - wish me luck

welcomeline.gif

Hello and welcome to Minimins :wavey:

Just to wish you luck for your start on Tuesday :D

Welcome go getter[gg]
this is a great site for support and motivation, in no time at all you will be flying!!
nat xxxxx:) :)

Hello, This is my first ever thread, in fact its the first time that ive actually joined a forum, but im going to need all the help & support that I can get so this seems like a great place to start.

On Tuesday 3/4 I start my CD journey, you see im 24, overweight and I am unhappy, so ive finally got my act together and Im going to start working towards a happier/slimmer life.

My long journey begins now - wish me luck

Hellooooo GoGetter - and WELCOME to Minimins :D

This forum is FAB - by far the best there is on the Web !

You'll get loadsof great advice and tons of support from all of the wonderful people who are part of our little community :grouphugg:

Look forward to getting to know you and sharing your success !

love...and best of luck for Tuesday....don't forget to keep us posted on your progress !

love

Debz
xx

Thats fantastic - keep up the good work.

I look forward to following your progress

Back