STARTING CD TODAY.. Arghhhh...

Well I have decided to set myself a goal, I have a review appointment with my neurologist on 28th February so I want to have lost 2 stone by then, 17lb to go.
Thats my incentive, I have 5 weeks to do it.
Can I do it????? Yes I can....

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well I started CD AGAIN yesterday & all is ok up to now.
I drank nearly 4 litres of water too..

I have to take quite alot of tablets every day for my back some say with food some say without so hopefully I will be ok without food as with this being a liquid diet its not really food is it? I will just have cd crisps everyday instead of a soup at least its some kind of substance.

After my failure last week with CD I had a good think & decided if I keep going on like I am I am gonna end up back over 14st, which I dont want.

I just wanna lose a stone by 28th feb, if I manage that goal I will be chuffed to bits. :)

I am going out for a special valentines meal on valentines night so will bring my aam forward and stick to chicken & salad.

Anybody else doing anything special?

Kel
x

OH MY GOD....

Need comments and advice,

I have just had a awful experience, was watching tv and my stomach was gurgling so I thought they were hunger pains so I decided to have my 1st shake of the day, I then farted to feel a warm sensation, ran to the toilet and I have the trots like you wouldnt believe. :eek:

Now my belly feels like a washing machine.

Have I caught a bug?? I am not sure, what do I do??

Has anyone had this before on CD?
Do I keep with CD or have something solid, Or you suppose to starve yourself when you have the trots..

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Could it be the tablets you are on???

There are lots of tummy bugs around as well though.

See how you feel later - plenty of fluids and if you don't feel like the shakes or keep getting diahhroea go for some cooked chicken.

Hi darling!

I just love your delicate choice of words!!!pmsl!!

Anyway I have found that on my first or second day SS-ing I have experienced bad tummy too. I guess it could just be your body de-toxing and getting rid of all the crap(literally!!!)

After I have been to the loe I feel fine, but have deffo had real gurgling and cramping in my tummy, it soon passes though.

Fingers crossed for you babe.

Text me and let me know how you are getting on honey.....we know this works and that we can do this....keep focused and never give up babe!

husg and kisses Lou X

Day 3.....

Well I feel a little better today than yesterday, still got the gurgling in my belly but thats probably just coz I want food.
I had a huge headache last night, went to bed at 10pm which is not like me at all. I also feel like I have no energy.
I never had a problem with CD the last time I was on it, I wonder if my tablets have something to do with it too.

I have noticed that as I am taking my tablets regulary now I do feel a bit spaced out, I go really light headed, if thats what people take drugs for that feeling I dont like it, makes me feel sick & dizzy.. I think thats mainly when I am just on the liquids as when I have the crisps I am not to bad.

I got weighed this morning and I have lose 2.5lb so not bad but was expecting a little more.

Never mind stick with it..

x

Day 5

Day 5 today folks and all is not too bad.
Although..........
I have to say that I am having a BIG problem with my medication & CD they just dont like each other. :cry:

I went dizzy big time again at keiths yesterday, Felt like my head wasnt attached to my body had to go outside to cool down my face, neck & chest they were like a beetroot.
I had a shake yesterday about 1pm as we were at boro all morning so only had water to hand, then we got home and I took me tablets, bout 15mins later felt not right, so I had to have some chicken and red cabbage.

I have to say everyday I have had something to eat whether its chicken or a few spoonfuls of red cabbage, I cant stand to feel dizzy, it makes me feel sick & I know its through taking my tablets without food.

It wasnt that bad when I done CD before as I used to take my tablets when I feel pain which isnt really the best way to solve the pain so now I take my tablets regulary during the day to prevent pain, taken them has helped & made it alot easier although I am still aware the pain is still there just not as much..
I weighed myself this morning & have only lost 3lb in 4 days which I know isnt a 'normal' weight loss for SS but ok seen as though I have ate.
I lost 10lb when I SS the 1st week when I stuck to it 100% which I would love to happen but Ideally I have to look at what is more important to me,
Either losing the weight quickly with CD or doing a version of AAM so I dont feel dizzy & sickly all the time.

Even if I lose 3.5lb a week I would be happy as thats still a stone but I just wanted to lose it quick thats why I love CD so much.

But thinking about it I think as long as I am losing something every week then its fine, My health is more important..

Any advice or comments are welcome pretty please.....

Kel
xx

Hi Kelly,

Have you thought about going to see your GP and see if he can change the medication? Or, why don't you see you CDC and get them to put you on 790, just so you can have food before the tablets? I am on day 12 now, and I have had the head aches too! I have found out that you can get a fibre powder to ad to the shakes to make you a bit more solid, this may help you my love! I think you have done really well, just keep going my love you will be ok x:)

Thanks for your advice archantgirl. :D

I have tried lots of different medication over the past 2 years & nothing works better than the ones I am taking now, I have decided to do AAM at least then I am still having my packs & can take my medication to..

Thanks again for your reply.. Your doing fab too...

Kel

x

1st Weigh In

Hi All, ;)

Well 1st weigh in and I lost 4.5lb, which I am quite happy with considering I have ate real food.

I haven't ate loads of crap though, I have had chicken & salad and the odd chocolate but drank water when I had a craving.

On the plus side I have managed to take my medication every day, eat and lose weight..

I'm Happy with that.. :D

XX

well done honey!!

thats a great start babe..good for you.

I am very proud of you considering all the probs you have been having with medication.

We know this works and that we can do this...

hugs honey

Lou X

well done kel!

you'll be at goal in no time. i hope ur disagreement with meds and CD iron out long before that tho

xxxxx

Cheers girls....... :D

I need to lose 13.5lb by the end of feb....

BRING IT ON....

XXX

Just joined the mad march challenge which I think is a fab idea as its just what I need, a good kick up the arse to get myself focused & slim... :D

Oops I said arse I mean bum, lol...

X

Hi All,

Feeling a bit crap today as its soon approaching TTOM this weekend, god I hate periods.. :cry:

I always manage to put on between 3-4lb and crave sugary foods like you wouldnt believe.
Got weighed this morning & I have lost nothing, which doesnt surprise me, I have been quite good up to now with resisting junk food, although the weekends are the worst for me. :sigh:

2nd weigh in

Well weigh in this morning & also the 1st day of my ttom, I lost half a pound which is not fantastic but I figured I could of lost about 3lb if it was a normal week. Have had all sorts of cravings the past couple of days but had everything in moderation as I would of had a huge pig out if I denied myself.

Can someone please let me know how you make the mousse's its been so long since I have made one, I have forgot. lol..
Might help with my sweet cravings..

Why dont people reply to my thread.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awwww

Well done on your 0.5 loss. I know its hard to lose at TOTM and my last one I didn't lose a thing :(.

Not sure about the mousse I have never made one sorry I can't help.

Hi honey

Aw don't feel sad, you're doing great!! Sorry no idea about mousse's i never make them!

I'm sure someone will come to your rescue soon enough...

Take it easy and be kind to yourself..

Luv,

Thanks Lisa & Karen for your replies.
Still no further forward on the mousse mind.. lol..

Well got on the scales this morning & they say I have put 4lb on since monday. :eek:
Maybe I wasnt so lucky with ttom after all..

Never mind will see what monday brings.

Oh there is a programme on tonight at 9pm where a size 12 girl decides to go on a size zero diet for 8 weeks to see what happens....

X

Back