STARTING CD TODAY.. Arghhhh...

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time Kelly...... may you draw comfort in knowing that your nana is finally at peace and free from pain.....

Love

Hi Kelly

Sorry to hear of your loss. You're right your Nana will be at peace now. How lovely that you know what comfort you were to her yesterday. My Gran was 93 when she died I think to live to that great age they need to be a special person with a real fighting spirit like you say. Whatever age a loved one dies though it is still a huge loss and a tearful time remembering all those wonderful years you have had. That photo you have is absolutely beautiful and I bet you will always treasure that along with your memories. Hope the next few days and weeks are happy reflective ones but no doubt there will be tears too.

Will light a candle for your Nana today.

Dizzy x

AWW at least she is now at peace, no more pain for her. I know it may seem a long way off but time is a great healer, it takes about 5 years to really come to terms with a close loss.....I had many people tell me this when my mum died......I was 28 and thought what do these people know, but it is true it does get easier, and you will not forget her you will think about her every day.
I coped by putting pictures of my mum everywhere, though I have taken most of them down now as I feel I dont need them all up, I now hav one next to my bed and 2 in the living room.

Take care hun .......sending my thoughts to you and your family at this deeply upsetting time. xxxx

May Nana rest in perfect peace, please accept my sincere condolences, may God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear your loss.

Kelly (((HUGS))) and much love to you and your family at this sad time. But your nana had a wonderful family around her and she loved you all as well - so hope that that gives you in comfort in the days ahead.

Hi Kelly,

Please accept my deepest sympathy on the passing of your wonderful Nana. She is at peace now and no more pain.

Your Nana was blessed to have such a wonderful Granddaughter like yourself. The photos say it all and you have them now as a lovely reminder of the bond you shared with her.

Sending prayers and hugs at this time.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kelly,
so sorry to read about your Nana. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that she is now at rest. You have some wonderful memories to hold on to.

love
geri
x

Sorry to hear abour your nana.

I hope she is at peace and with a special angel.

She will be looking down on you and being very proud of you for being with her so much over her last few weeks.

Thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Hi Kelly,

I am so sorry for your loss x. I have just been reading through you thread and you have had me crying. Your words about your nana were beautiful. She will be very proud of you for being there for her.

I lost my nan a couple of years ago and was with her until the end along with all of my family. Your thread brought back alot of memories.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time hun x

rest in peace nana bella. Kelly, I hope you can all take comfort in what a wonderful woman she seems to have been. xxxxxxx

Thinking of you at this sad time kelly.

As I said in my text babe, she is in peace now and in some ways, hard I know, try and have this as a comfort to you all.

Thinking of you honey,
hugs and kisses to you all
Love Louise X

Hi Kelly - thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

Take care

love

Debz
xx

Thanks Everyone.............

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.. :D

Reading all your lovely messages, made me cry.... again..

You really don't know how much every single message from you all means to me,

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart...

Hugs

Kel

XXXXXX

Rest In Peace Nana....

Back