STARTING CD TODAY.. Arghhhh...

Hi Kelly,

I too lost my Nan recently, i know how hard it is. Thinking of you.

Bex x

Thinking of you and your family Kelly.
Natalie.
x

Kelly,

I'm so sorry for your loss, but at least you know she is no longer in pain and in a better place.. I know you will miss her, but she will never leave you, she will always be around to keep an eye on you (and make sure you reach your goals in life), I'm sure she was very proud and thankful for everything you did for her, being so devoted to see her everyday that would of been a comfort to her. She sounded like such a wonderful lady (&fighter!) and I'm sure she will keep everyone in check where she is...

Love

Sorry to hear that Kelly - hope you and your family are coping.

Amy

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY MESSAGES..

I have to say when something like this happens you know who your friends are, the amount of texts I had last week was unreal. Even my boyfriends boss who I dont know typed out a lovely poem about coping with death for me. Awwww.
I had a gorgeous bouquet delivered to my house & cards, which I didnt expect..

I went to see me nana on Saturday have to say it looked like her from the nose up but her lips were none existent. What they had done to her lips I dont know.. :(

Has anyone else experienced a loved one 'not quite right' when you have gone to see them??

I went with me nana & me cousin Kim, me nana got really upset, its weird as its just their shell laid there me nan will be in heaven now shouting at me granda. lol..
I am going again today as I have a single red rose & a photo of me & her before she got ill, that I am gonna lay in the coffin with her.

My nana has never been a greedy person & before she died she decided to give me a cold, Cheers nan..
A couple of days before she dies I complained my throat was really sore, but put it down to the fact her room was only small & it was quite stuffy & warm.
The day she died I couldnt swallow, the day after she dies I get a cold, now I realise I was always the person sitting next to her bed, she was breathing on me, she had a temperature & a sore throat herself hence passing it on..
I have felt bloody ill all weekend, my throat feels like I am swallowing glass, its awful..

I have decided to get myself back on to CD after the funeral as I wanna have a few drinks for me nan plus I will probably be in the mood for a drink come wednesday..

I realise that me nana is in a better place now & is out of pain so I have cried all I can I think now until Wednesday, which is the last goodbye. :cry:

I am supposed to be going to James Cook Hospital on Wednesday for a follow up appointment with my neurologist, its took me 6 months to get an appointment with him & whats the chances of my nana's funeral being the same day.. :confused:
Anyway I rung them up & now have to wait till 25th April before I can see him again unless someone cancels..

Oh finding out Take that are touring this year has so put a smile on my face today, I went to there reunion tour last year & it was outstanding.
So Newcastle or Manchester again this year, not sure..

Anyway will be in touch

Love to ya all.

Kel

XX

thinking of you babe

Big hugs to you honey.
Glad you are feeling a bit better about things now.

I think there is always a strange 'unfinished' feeling in between a death and a funeral.......you cant quite start getting back to normal as you know you have a very emotional day to get through first.

Will be thinking of you on wednesday babe, but as you say Nana is in peace now and in a much better place, and besides that, there is your nana and her mum to look down and keep an eye on you all now!! so be good!!!

Bugger about the appointment and funeral being on the same day!:sigh: but its just the way it goes sometimes!

On the morning your nan died I had a phone call from my mum saying my cousin's wife had just given birth to their second baby at 5.30 that morning..and it really puts the whole circle of life thing into perspective doesnt it??

anyway off to put shopping away, hoover floor and then read my mag with a coffee while little one is sleeping!!

hugs and kisses to you all honey

Lou XX

Hi Kelly

I have just caught up as I was away last week - Firstly, I am so very sorry that your Nanas' end of time had come - even though you knew she was at the end of her life it is a very emotional and difficult time.
I hope the funeral brings you closure and helps you to live your life. The funeral will be hard and very sad but it also brings a relief and acceptance for you.
You were a very special great grandaughter to her - your pictures are beautiful and you can see how much she loved you.
I am sure she will be your guardian angel and will watch and guide you in all that you do.
In death, our loved ones do look different especially with the amount of weight your nana had lost - try to remember her before the images of illness and death.
Take care of your self and a big hug for Wednesday

Big hugs to you honey.

On the morning your nan died I had a phone call from my mum saying my cousin's wife had just given birth to their second baby at 5.30 that morning..and it really puts the whole circle of life thing into perspective doesnt it??

hugs and kisses to you all honey

Lou XX

Oh my god Lou, thats spooky, as the saying goes 1 life ends another begins..

Cheers for the message babe.

XXXX

Hi Kelly

I have just caught up as I was away last week - Firstly, I am so very sorry that your Nanas' end of time had come - even though you knew she was at the end of her life it is a very emotional and difficult time.
I hope the funeral brings you closure and helps you to live your life. The funeral will be hard and very sad but it also brings a relief and acceptance for you.
You were a very special great grandaughter to her - your pictures are beautiful and you can see how much she loved you.
I am sure she will be your guardian angel and will watch and guide you in all that you do.
In death, our loved ones do look different especially with the amount of weight your nana had lost - try to remember her before the images of illness and death.
Take care of your self and a big hug for Wednesday

Thanks for that chick, means alot....

XXX

Well I came back from seeing me nana again earlier on, gave her another kiss & wished her goodnight, I put some roses between her hands & also a photo of me & her in her hands (before she got ill) I also left her a small box of chocolates in her coffin for her 'journey' as she LOVED her chocolate..
Me nana had a huge sweet tooth when she was alive..

Here is a photo of me nana of how she used to look before she got ill..
The first pic was took about 10 years ago & In the second pic it was took about a year ago, she was in a bit of a mood as the other old people were doing her head in shouting over. lol

My nana will be my guardian angel now looking down on me..

Hugs to all you gorgeous people..

Kel

X

Attachments

• Little Nana.JPG
    Little Nana.JPG
    459.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Me & Nan.jpg
    Me & Nan.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 70
Well I came back from seeing me nana again earlier on, gave her another kiss & wished her goodnight, I put some roses between her hands & also a photo of me & her in her hands (before she got ill) I also left her a small box of chocolates in her coffin for her 'journey' as she LOVED her chocolate..
Me nana had a huge sweet tooth when she was alive..

Here is a photo of me nana of how she used to look before she got ill..
The first pic was took about 10 years ago & In the second pic it was took about a year ago, she was in a bit of a mood as the other old people were doing her head in shouting over. lol

My nana will be my guardian angel now looking down on me..

Hugs to all you gorgeous people..

Kel

X

Hi Kelly.....so sorry for your loss....it's very hard when we lose someone we love.....:(

It's great that you are so positive....and I'm sure your Nana is looking down on you and feeling very proud of the way you are coping at this sad time....

Thanx for shring your photos - I love the one of both of you - that's one to treasure....

take care

love

Debz
xx

Well alot of LIES have started to appear in the family, basically to cut a long story short my nan who died (bella) had 4 kids, my nana (Alma) & 3 brothers, 1 brother was down as her next of kin, so on the day of her dying he called everyone in the room within 30mins of her passing away telling us all that 10 days ago when nana got ill, he arranged the funeral with Joel, (I am friends with him & he also done my nanas (alma) husbands funeral, he is fantastic & he really does care not like some funeral places that are just after your cash, he kept in touch with me nana for ages after the funeral & helped her alot. Me & me nan were chuffed to bits it was joel, but a few hours later mervin (next of kin brother) phoned me nana to say he has gone to mason & martins as he couldnt get hold of Joel AT ALL, he tried ringing for ages & he was fuming & was going to complain..
I couldnt understand it, maybe something serious has happened as Joel is really professional & his mobile is always on.

Anyway nothing else was said, after seeing me nana again today I decided to give Joel a ring as I wanted to know how I get in the funeral industry, I have been interested in it for over 10 years now & done nothing about it.
Anyway I brought up the subject that he was supposed to be doing me nana's funeral but so mervin said couldnt get in touch with him, well mervin NEVER got in touch at all with Joel, nothing had been organised 10 days previous, Joel hadnt a clue what I was on about, Joel said if he tried to ring the funeral home & he got no answer it was linked to his mobile so that would of rang.. He is such a liar, me nana is FUMING.. why would he lie about something like that..

Me nana has totally had her nose pushed out by 2 of the brothers as far as arrangments and details go, even when mervin rang me nana to tell her that little nana was very poorly, she fell really ill on the friday but nana didnt get told till the sunday. I suppose you hear this alot with families when a strong link dies.
Its shocking lying though, bet me nana is cursing mervin now above us all.
It happened when me grandad died a few years back & now half the family dont speak.
I am gonna ignore that bloody liar on Wednesday, I knew there was something fishy about his story..
If I hear him dis Joel once I will be opening my mouth..

He is the type of person though as in if you have a tv then his is bigger, you have a mobile but he has to have the latest model..
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry peeps so needed a moan..

XX

you moan all you need darling.
why is it these type of times bring out the best & worst of people.
please, if you can, don't go off on one at him at the funeral, lay your nana to rest in dignity, if something needs saying do it to one side ( sorry if i am overstepping the mark here)
sending :hug99: & love to you
xx

you moan all you need darling.
why is it these type of times bring out the best & worst of people.
please, if you can, don't go off on one at him at the funeral, lay your nana to rest in dignity, if something needs saying do it to one side ( sorry if i am overstepping the mark here)
sending :hug99: & love to you
xx

Of course you haven't stepped the mark, your being honest & I would rather you were, I just wanna have my say, I know I probably wont see much of himat all after wednesday, oh apart from thursday morning when her ashes are being scattered. :cry:

His mam has just died & all he can do is friggin lie..

So sorry to hear about your nana, I lost my nana 2 years ago, she was the same age as yours and another very special lady.

You really dont need more problems at this time, sadly this sort of thing really does tend to bring out the worst in a lot of people.

Try and ignore them for now, the important thing is you and your nan and getting through Wednesday

Thinking of you
*HUGS*

Back