starting CS sole source plus tommorow

melmbelm

Hi all, ive been to see the cdc counsellor yesterday and am going to start tommorow, i have opted for sole source plus and going to take it a day at a time.

I am 40 this year, and am currently around 3 stone overweight, i have tried all diets but down to my own poor eating habits and taste for wine, i tend to fail at every one..haha...

this time i know that by restricting it is hopefully going to stop all my bad habits (someone told me to stop a habit it has to be approx 3 weeks before its broken)...i stopped smoking about 9 year ago and yeah about after 3 weeks i stopped missing it

so, here goes me..

Well done for having the motivation for making the change to be the person you want to be.

I started on SS yesterday so day 2 for me and im finding it easier than anticipated.

I am also 40 this year and have about 4/5 stone to loose.

good luck x

Thanks, i am having some wine now, just finishing off the bottle and going to relax tonight, i am looking forward to regaining self control.

Hi all, ive been to see the cdc counsellor yesterday and am going to start tommorow, i have opted for sole source plus and going to take it a day at a time.

I am 40 this year, and am currently around 3 stone overweight, i have tried all diets but down to my own poor eating habits and taste for wine, i tend to fail at every one..haha...

this time i know that by restricting it is hopefully going to stop all my bad habits (someone told me to stop a habit it has to be approx 3 weeks before its broken)...i stopped smoking about 9 year ago and yeah about after 3 weeks i stopped missing it

so, here goes me..

good for you! this was/is exactly my train of thought too - definately agree with the 3 week habit breaker too
good luck for tomorrow welcome to your new life x

someone told me to stop a habit it has to be approx 3 weeks before its broken

I've heard that too, you need to do something 21 times before it becomes a habit so that would be 3 weeks! Good luck, I'm only on day 3 and I'm already chuffed to bit with the results!

Hello and welcome to Minimins :)

Yes my mum tells me about the 3weeks to break a habit too. I believe it works too after 3weeks the diet gets a lot easier :) Hope to see you around the site more :) xxx

Must be something about that "fat and 40" thing that's quite motivating I think?! I've got just under 3 years till I hit the big 4-0 and I really DO NOT want to be fat and 40!! Now that I think of it, my best mate is 40 in April and she has just lost 2 stone with only another 2 to go till target. I thought it was for our holiday in July but I bet it's the thought of being slim at her party! I have nearly 10 stone to lose - sob - and am only just finishing Day 5 so it seems such a monumental task at the minute but this site is helping me loads :) As is watching a programme on Sky - "Obese: A Year To Save My Life" - it's very motivating!! Can't wait for my weigh-in on Tuesday morning - hope it's a good one :) nite nite x

i also watch that programme on sky - i found it on sky anytime - very very inspiring amazing results too
V x

Back