starting CS sole source plus tommorow

melmbelm

S: 13st0lb G: 9st0lb
Hi all, ive been to see the cdc counsellor yesterday and am going to start tommorow, i have opted for sole source plus and going to take it a day at a time.

I am 40 this year, and am currently around 3 stone overweight, i have tried all diets but down to my own poor eating habits and taste for wine, i tend to fail at every one..haha...

this time i know that by restricting it is hopefully going to stop all my bad habits (someone told me to stop a habit it has to be approx 3 weeks before its broken)...i stopped smoking about 9 year ago and yeah about after 3 weeks i stopped missing it

so, here goes me..

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done for having the motivation for making the change to be the person you want to be.

I started on SS yesterday so day 2 for me and im finding it easier than anticipated.

I am also 40 this year and have about 4/5 stone to loose.

good luck x

melmbelm

S: 13st0lb G: 9st0lb
Thanks, i am having some wine now, just finishing off the bottle and going to relax tonight, i am looking forward to regaining self control.

lastbiscuit

S: 12st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st2lb(17.44%)
Hi all, ive been to see the cdc counsellor yesterday and am going to start tommorow, i have opted for sole source plus and going to take it a day at a time.

I am 40 this year, and am currently around 3 stone overweight, i have tried all diets but down to my own poor eating habits and taste for wine, i tend to fail at every one..haha...

this time i know that by restricting it is hopefully going to stop all my bad habits (someone told me to stop a habit it has to be approx 3 weeks before its broken)...i stopped smoking about 9 year ago and yeah about after 3 weeks i stopped missing it

so, here goes me..

good for you! this was/is exactly my train of thought too - definately agree with the 3 week habit breaker too
good luck for tomorrow welcome to your new life x

PrincessSpark1e

S: 13st7lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
someone told me to stop a habit it has to be approx 3 weeks before its broken

I've heard that too, you need to do something 21 times before it becomes a habit so that would be 3 weeks! Good luck, I'm only on day 3 and I'm already chuffed to bit with the results!

NatashaGabrielle

Hello and welcome to Minimins :)

Yes my mum tells me about the 3weeks to break a habit too. I believe it works too after 3weeks the diet gets a lot easier :) Hope to see you around the site more :) xxx

bevlier

S: 20st11lb C: 19st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45 Loss: 0st12lb(4.12%)
Must be something about that "fat and 40" thing that's quite motivating I think?! I've got just under 3 years till I hit the big 4-0 and I really DO NOT want to be fat and 40!! Now that I think of it, my best mate is 40 in April and she has just lost 2 stone with only another 2 to go till target. I thought it was for our holiday in July but I bet it's the thought of being slim at her party! I have nearly 10 stone to lose - sob - and am only just finishing Day 5 so it seems such a monumental task at the minute but this site is helping me loads :) As is watching a programme on Sky - "Obese: A Year To Save My Life" - it's very motivating!! Can't wait for my weigh-in on Tuesday morning - hope it's a good one :) nite nite x

lastbiscuit

S: 12st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st2lb(17.44%)
i also watch that programme on sky - i found it on sky anytime - very very inspiring amazing results too
V x