Step 1 Sole Source Starting CWP today to save my health

Thanks spammie19
I will try the choc mint warm - do you just microwave it or make it with hot water? Today i've decided on the berry one... hope its ok... i'm sat next to a baking kilm wilting so really hope it does the trick to convince me i'm having a lovely smoothy lol

I've not made a plan yet as to how long on sole source. I keep telling myself day by day.... i'm only on day 2 though so i've not had to tell myself it that often.

Hope you feel better soon...!

Thanks tangles :) hoping get a dr app today!! Really not feeling it today but must plow on!!!

The choc mint shake I jus use warm water. Not really hot. I personally didn't like the fruits of the forest. I'm sooo fussy it's unreal!! Did your consultant give you ketostix to test? You got through day 1 so well done!!! My day 2 was bad but once over that day I've been fab! It does get easier so don't worry!!

Do you have little ones? I found it really hard in the first few days cooking their lunch and dinners (not breakfasts as I'm not a breakfast person lol) and not picking at their food!!

Hope you enjoy the shake!! Xx

The shake was revolting :-( I think I pictured 'fruits of the forest' a bit too literally. Bit disappointed as I'm not a 'shake' sort of person and I thought that would be my best shot! Definitely not having another tonight... will go soup again! lol Think I may have to head back to consultant before my weigh in just to exchange... did all but hold my nose to get the thing down quickly :-D

I have two sons - age 4 and 6.. I'm sure once I get through today I will be ok for cooking tomorrow.... (hopefully ... i shall cook something i don't like :-D)
I have a ketostix for day 4 i think it is... :-D
I think tomorrow might be the worst day so have booked a day off work to get my hair cut.... hoping that does the trick :-D

Hope you begin to feel a bit better soon - its never nice feeling off form and I think its worse when the sun is shining!

I can so relate to you on the fruits of the forest shakes!!! I literally heaved at the smell!!!! Horrid. I exchanged 6 packs last week!! I've tried a strawberry tetra this week and it's yummy!! Deffo try one of them. Have u tried rice pudding? A lot of ppl don't like it but I quite like it as I can chew!! I really miss chewing foods!!

Ahhhh I have 6 children :/ I try cook stuff I don't like but as they all have different tastes I end up cooking several meals!!! My hubby is a chef and often brings food home...he works in an Italian and the food is yummy so I have a bad time at night. I find early nights are becoming a frequent thing for me!!

I'm self employed so had plow on on my worst day :( get plenty of rest tomorrow :) enjoy your soup tonight! Think I'm gonna have choc orange but not tasted yet so...

Xxxx

Hi ladies

I hope your both getting on well?

I'm on day five and although I've gone through the pain barrier so to speak, I'm absolutely knackered! But no hunger so I can't complain!

Spammie you tried the premixed shakes, they are really not that bad, and I kind of look forward to the sweet treat! Hope your feeling better?

Tangles stick with it, once you hit day 4/5 you'll be so glad you did, it's a breeze after that.

Roll on Friday for my weigh in!

Xxx

Week one on Cambridge Weight Plan

Thanks Vanessa. Yes I tried my first pre mixed shake yesterday!!! Rather yum!!! And welcome to the non hunger days :)) your energy levels will rise soon!! Can't wait for your weigh in!!!!

Isn't it lovely not feel hungry!? My belly only rumbles late at night when I'm in bed... :( xxx

Hey ya

I know it's strange not being hungry, only time my belly reminds me it's there is when I think about food. Just goes to show greed is in the mind! I need to sort my head out on this journey so I won't fall back into bad habits lol

Have a good day x

Hiya

I told my consultant the same...I've come to realise I eat when my head wants to. Not my belly. I need work on portion control and timing. I used eat at night the most :(

It's a lovely day here. Hope ya have a fab day!

P.s one more day till weigh in!!! :)

Xxx

Well I went to my dr app and due to a breast infection I'm on strong antibiotics for 7 days. Just messaged my consultant see if I'm still ok to SS :( on a plus note the sun is fabulous!!!! :) xxx

Hi all. I'm new to the site and new to CWP! Have made it to day 4, doing SS+ but have given in and had one grape, one strawberry and 6 raspberries.....will that affect ketosis?! Really hoping that I get some good results, not feeling too confident at the mo as I'm not starving!!!! Maybe I ate too much chicken ;-)

Hi,
I have just finished day 3-day two was awful and I cheated then felt gutted.
Headache got me!
Today has been good a feeling much better
I love the mango shakes with loads of ice :)
I weighed in at 16 st 4lb. Which is 2.5 stone heavier than the start of 2013, so I am 100 % committed.
Good luck

Bella xx

I'm on day 3, mango shake with ice sounds lovely, do you blend it?
Good luck!

Hiya all!!

Mellaj I weighed in at 16 1 n that was about a stone heavier than I was 6 months ago :(

Hope your all doing well today?

Vanessa good luck for weigh in :) please let us know when your back!!!

Xxx

Hi Spammie

I hope you're feeling better and the antibiotics have kicked in?

Just back from my weigh in and lost 7lb! Happy with that!

Decided I prefer the chocolate tetras so have bought half chocolate and the rest is strawberry and banana. I've been told the banana isn't as nice, but I'll give it a try.

Xxx

Hi loubaloo

Welcome, I can't really comment to the stage you're on as I'm on sole source, but I'm sure you'll be fine, just stick to the plan :) the way I see this as long as I don't deviate I'll get this over and done with quickly!

Vanessa!!!!! Well done Hun!!!!!!!!!! Pleased for you!!! How are the choc tetras? I'm going order 7 strawberry next week lol. I'm allowed the bars next week too :) Antibiotics have made me feel a little human to an extent!!' Hoping they hurry and kick in a bit more so I can get some sleep :( How are you? Xxxx

Thanks babe, wasn't as big as your loss but it's a loss and it's really not been that bad!

Glad your feeling better :)

The choc ones are my favorite, I saw that you can pop them in the freezer for a couple of hours, snip the top off and you get ice cream. Might try it tomorrow night for my dinner :)

I'm not sure when I'm coming off sole source, I'm in a good frame of mind at the moment so I'm going to try and keep going as long as I can. I just want to get to my goal sooner rather than later. I've been told the peanut and lemon bars are nice, you'll have to let me know what you think? I don't know about you I'm missing something savory?

X

Week One Weigh In -7lb

Well done on the 7lb! I hope to have a good loss on Tuesday. I'm doing SS+ as I couldn't face the thought of not chewing! To be honest I'm struggling to have all 3 'meals'. I have porridge for brekkie, shake for lunch (I bought one of the CDP shakers, v good) and once I've had 200 cal meal I feel full.
Are the tetras nice? I've had the powdered shakes - choc orange, strawberry and fruits of forest. All nice.

Hi loubaloo

When your weigh in? I don't know what you can expect on SS+ but it can't be much different as your still on a very low cal diet. You'll have to let us know how you get on?

I live the pre made shakes. Taste good and so convenient, no worrying about having a water source when out or having everyone know what your doing. If you drink a tetra with the label pointing towards you no one knows what your doing ;)

Keep the good work up, stay strong x

Week One Weigh In -7lb

7lbs is still amazing Vanessa!!! Half a stone!!!! :) you should be proud!

I'm going order 7 strawberry tetras for next week I think. I will try some bars and let you know!!!

Yes I miss savory person :( all the shakes and porridge and puds are too sweet for me!! That's why I tried soups!! But they really don't do anything for me as I don't like soup!

Hope everyone's well today!!!!

Wish my antibiotics would get on full swing :(

I'm really struggling with the water, I hate water and just need something make it actually taste ;(

Xxx

Back