Step 1 Sole Source Starting CWP today to save my health

Thank you Vanessa!! Can't wait for your weigh in too!!!! Yes my tops are becoming baggy (wahhhhooooooo!!!!) my consultant said apparently every 10lbs you lose it's a dress size....I'm not quite sure if it's true but here's hoping!!! I'm just drinking water with the orange flavouring...for some reason I imagined it actually making my water orange. But it's made it cloudy lol tastes yum tho!!!

I'm also missing the evening meal with the family. Weekends are especially hard for me. When they are all enjoying their dinner or tea and I'm left just not knowing what to do!!!

Today's been a lovely day. Going make some ice lollies with my new flavouring I think!!

Xxx

That's good that you can make lolly's with the water flavoring, it's nice to have choices so you don't get bored. Sadly for me I don't think I'll like it as I'm not one for squash or cordial :(

I've asked my consultant if I can replace a shake next week with a bar, I just want something to look forward to in the evenings! Asked for the lemon and peanut, I've been told these are good?

How are you getting on with the tetras? Much easier and mixed huh?

Xxx

Week One Weigh In -7lb

Congrats spammie, that's excellent :) :)

6.5 off for me. A little disappointed tbh so am going to try to be a bit stricter this week. Eek!
X

Loubaloo that's fab!!!! Nearly half a stone!!!! Well done!! How are you feeling?

Vanessa, yea it's fab to have choice!! I've not tried my lemon bar yet. I got mint choc crunch something!! And lemon!! I'll let you know how they go!! Deffo let me know about the peanut. I keep eyeing up the hubby's m and m peanuts!!!!!!
Erm the tetras are going good!!! Strawberry is my fav!!! And so much easier. I had banana tetra for lunch....bit strong lol but drinkable!!! Ask your consultant for a sample of the drink flavourings. Mine offered me summer fruit today but not a summer fruit person. That way at least you get try and won't have fork out the expense if you don't like it :)

Xxxx

Well done loubaloo, that's a great loss, almost half a stone!!!

I so can't wait for the bars, let me know what you think too?

Xxx

Week One Weigh In -7lb

Thanks both :)

Hope you've had a good day.

I've got the lemon bars but struggle to finish them! Are the choc ones nice?

I looooove the choc orange bars (aka Jaffa cake bars) and the malt toffee bars (aka almost-Mars bars).

They definitely stem the cravings but not everyone likes them! X

Week two weigh in today after work. Wish me luck!

Oh also does anyone have and bathroom scales they can recommend? Looking fir something that tracks weight loss?

Happy Friday!!!! X

Week One Weigh In -7lb

Well done ladies your all doing great :)

I'm on day 5 now!! It definatly feels easier as the days go on :)
I've tested for ketosis and showing I'm not in it I don't get it as not cheated at all ;( quite disheartening! Xx

Good luck Vanessa!!!!! Keep us posted!!!

I'm also wanting some digital scales.

Hope your all having fab days today xxx

I'm not one for the lemon bars....just don't think I like the texture :( hoping the chic mint one is nicer :) xxx

5lb loss this week, I'm just 2lb away from losing my first stone! I'm happy with that :)

I'm replacing an evening shake with a bar from tonight, I'm really looking forward to sitting down with a cuppa and my bar, it's like a little treat for getting through the day ;)

Here come the hardest part of the week, the weekend :-/ think I'm just going to clean, clean and clean!

Have a good weekend girls x

Week One Weigh In -7lb

Well done Vanessa!!!! Sooo pleased for you!!! I got some digital scales today. They track your weight loss and a good price. Although wish I hadn't bothered stepping on as I'm apparently 1lb heavier today than I was Tuesday :(

Had change my weigh in next week to Wednesday due to my little boy having an inset day at his new nursery!! Xxxx

Thanks hun! I wouldn't worry about your scales too much, a girl at work tells be there's a 1lb difference between her scales and the consultants :) I'm tempted to get scales but lucky I haven't yet, I think I'd become a bit obsessed with checking! Just as long as your in ketosis you'll still lose, it could also be retained water xxx

Week One Weigh In -7lb

Well done Vanessa!! That's excellent :)

I hope everyone is managing to steer clear of the ice cream in this gorgeous weather! Mind over matter ;-)

Thanks loubaloo

Hope you've coped well over the weekend?

I must admit I've coped a lot better this weekend! I'm trying out new teas and coffees, they're becoming my new obsession lol! I must recommend beanies coffees, I've got the amaretto one, looking forward to getting the cinder toffee next week ;)

X

Week Two Total Loss -11lb :)

Finding weekends really hard. I need the routine of a work day! I have been having sneaky cups of tea with skimmed milk....if I have to give everything up I'd quit!!
xx

Lol, I know what you mean, but I think of you have a good quality tea it tastes just as good black. I've discovered teapigs, they do a good breakfast tea that is more than drinkable black.

Is it weigh in tomorrow? X

Week Two Total Loss -11lb :)

Hi all. Hope everyone's ok?

I went off track at the weekend. Had 2 bbqs but only ate a burger and sausage. No bread. I've been bloated all week and having period pains but no sign. My weigh in is tomorrow but I'm not thinking I've lost any ;( ahh well. Onwards for next week I guess. Altho my clothes are getting baggier xxx

At least you didn't have any carbs!!
Today's weigh in - 4 off. 10.5 in two weeks.
I've celebrated by eating chocolate. Oops!

Back