Starting Exante in the new year - anyone else?

I really really have to stop jumping on the scales every morning, in the hope that I will have got under the 14 but alas the 13 something remains elusive, it feels like I have been 14 stone for sooooo long, probably only a few days and I have three more days til weighin and I will be getting my new exante food tomorrow.

I really find drinking water difficult but have started drinking sparkling water - i know some people hate it - but I find i can drink so much more of it than still .

Hi Maddymay, sounds like a good plan.

The Plant Nanny has helped to keep me focused on drinking today, it sends a reminder if I leave it more than two hours between drinks. I find drinking a hot version of the water enhancers helps to keep a bit of variety going. I also find that if I have a bar and take sips while eating I can drink about 1 litre without really noticing. I have a cup of bovril in the evenings to provide another change.

I'm on day 5 of TS and the cravings seem to be diminishing. I have decided to keep chinese leaves in the fridge in case I just need something to crunch on, I prefer the taste to celery. Just two leaves can get me through when the going gets tough.

I really find drinking water difficult but have started drinking sparkling water - i know some people hate it - but I find i can drink so much more of it than still .
Hello . What about putting in the water flavour juice from exante . That way you may be able to drink more

The metallic taste has been a little distracting this afternoon. Before I had always had a drink of Marigold bouillon, but this week I bough Bovril for change. I haven't had it in years and really like it. It just shows we can get stuck in our food ways and it's good to try something different.

Urgh. I'm sorry I haven't been around girls. Just updated my vlog with what's been going on... Been having a hard couple of weeks but getting back to it tomorrow. How is everyone else getting on??

Still that elusive 13 zone avoiding me, did eat over the weekend and only lost 1lb but back on track, in ketosis and upped water to 4 ltrs. Glad to see you back x

Starbuck well done for starting again, never an easy thing to do. If you are like me, you can get fixated by the big picture and sometimes we just need to break things down into bite size chunks and feel positive as we achieve the mini goals along the way. Especially hard to have that focus after being ill and having to care for others at the same time. It can really take it out of you.

It can be easy to become overwhelmed by something as big as a PhD, as it's something that has to be so self driven. Remember why you wanted to start it and that someone excepted to supervise you, so they think you are capable of achieving it.

Urgh. I'm sorry I haven't been around girls. Just updated my vlog with what's been going on... Been having a hard couple of weeks but getting back to it tomorrow. How is everyone else getting on??

Oh Hun, sorry to hear that. I’m glad you and your little ones are better now.

I have had a few blips too 🙈 Remember what we said about being kind to ourselves 💕

I do feel quite rubbish at the moment though 😞

No one else seems to be doing Lipotrim so I’m on my own and the threads are so quiet. I have absolutely no support from my pharmacist - she doesn’t even weigh me and I buy two weeks worth of products at a time and you’re only allowed one week.

I know it’s me who ultimately has control over my success with Lipotrim, but having the accountability (weighing in regularly) and support does make a significant difference.

I fell off that wagon too Starbuck i have a number of excuses but mainly not planning properly is the main reason. On the scales yesterday morning (it took a lot of strength - never off them when I am doing well but dont want to see the damage when I am not. I am another pound down, like you Helen haven't got into the 13 zone yet but definitely should have had this week. So my products came today and I am back on track - have to stop this nonsense.

I fell off that wagon too Starbuck i have a number of excuses but mainly not planning properly is the main reason. On the scales yesterday morning (it took a lot of strength - never off them when I am doing well but dont want to see the damage when I am not. I am another pound down, like you Helen haven't got into the 13 zone yet but definitely should have had this week. So my products came today and I am back on track - have to stop this nonsense.

Well done for getting back to it. It's not about what has happened in the past it's about what comes next.

Week 5 weigh in an another 3lbs lost, so close to getting to a stone, hopefully next week and into a new stone bracket. Having got into TS I am finding it much easier now and don't seem to get so hungry / bored hungry. The ginger tea also seems to help, along with the Bovril drink. I have one more week of TS and then I'm away for a week, so it will be a food week again. Fingers crossed I don't gain any of the hard won loss. I'm going to try to stick to high protein low carb, but staying with others who are planning the food isn't so easy.

Week 5 weigh in an another 3lbs lost, so close to getting to a stone, hopefully next week and into a new stone bracket. Having got into TS I am finding it much easier now and don't seem to get so hungry / bored hungry. The ginger tea also seems to help, along with the Bovril drink. I have one more week of TS and then I'm away for a week, so it will be a food week again. Fingers crossed I don't gain any of the hard won loss. I'm going to try to stick to high protein low carb, but staying with others who are planning the food isn't so easy.
Great job Helen! Keep it up 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
X

Well done Helen

For some reason last Sunday when the food delivery arrived I had a crazy moment, just one thing led to another little bite. I was straight back on it on the Monday, but what a week. I had to do the whole going back into ketosis thing and headaches the lot and have felt pretty grim all week. Definitely something to put me off having another binge. Weigh in day today and I have pulled it back a bit and lost a pound, making one stone in total. I have added a bead to my motivacelet, so all good. I am away next week and so it will be food, am hoping this won't have too much of an impact.

For some reason last Sunday when the food delivery arrived I had a crazy moment, just one thing led to another little bite. I was straight back on it on the Monday, but what a week. I had to do the whole going back into ketosis thing and headaches the lot and have felt pretty grim all week. Definitely something to put me off having another binge. Weigh in day today and I have pulled it back a bit and lost a pound, making one stone in total. I have added a bead to my motivacelet, so all good. I am away next week and so it will be food, am hoping this won't have too much of an impact.
Well done Helen! And keep it up 👍🏽

How's everyone doing? I had a whole week away, so was just eating normally. The friend I stayed with is doing slimming world, so not too bad and I just tried to go more for protein than carbs. I was worried I would put on, but in fact lost 3lbs, woohoo!

Back