Starting Exante in the new year - anyone else?

Hi everyone, I don't want to say that i'm a restarter because i didn't quit or anything. I want to start tomorrow so that I can get back on the rails. I've had too many excuses/exceptions/holidays and travels in the past 6 months. I've kept the exercise going, but food choices were sometimes questionnable and the champagne habit has been creeping back in. So this is my alarm signal to reign everything back in. I have so many exact products still in stock that it would be a shame to let them go to waste right?
So tomorrow is day 1 - and I have an intense exercise class tomorrow so I've decided that I will be doing the man plan to start off, and will see about total solution later on... I really don't want to do this for more than one trimester so that's my incentive to stay on track.
I look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies (gents are quite rare usually) - if there's one thing i've learned from a vlcd is that support is KEY!

Hello everyone, 3 weeks done! Still only 4kg lost and I think I have hit a plateau already. I still have 4 more kg to lose but I will be flexible this week as I find that I’m getting bored. I live exercising but have been too fatigued to do anything serious in the gym. I will now sometimes allow myself to have lean meat, eggs and other very low carb alternatives for dinner and on days I go to the gym which is weekends. I will still keep having porridge for breakfast and a pot meal for lunch.

Hello everyone, 3 weeks done! Still only 4kg lost and I think I have hit a plateau already. I still have 4 more kg to lose but I will be flexible this week as I find that I’m getting bored. I live exercising but have been too fatigued to do anything serious in the gym. I will now sometimes allow myself to have lean meat, eggs and other very low carb alternatives for dinner and on days I go to the gym which is weekends. I will still keep having porridge for breakfast and a pot meal for lunch.

For those not losing pounds, you are probably losing inches, so it's worth getting the tape measure out. Also have a read of this article on the Whoosh Effect it might make sticking to the diet a little easier.

For those not losing pounds, you are probably losing inches, so it's worth getting the tape measure out. Also have a read of this article on the Whoosh Effect it might make sticking to the diet a little easier.

What an interesting piece, thanks for posting it.

After an early, cheeky, sneaky peek on the scales this morning and seeing no change yet, reading that article has strengthened my resolve!

I went on my trip over to England did well on thursday slipped up on Friday, came home exhusted and didnt behave myself Sat or Sun. I was back over to England on Monday so i decided to relax a little and restart today which I have, I am cold and tired but am determined to stick with it. weigh in day tomorrow dreading it!

Everyone seems to be taking positive steps forward, even if there is the odd slip and not as high a weight loss as you wanted, it's still a loss!

I have been away for the week and on food and have a few more food days to go and then I can get properly started on TS on Wednesday.
Helen me too I wasnt away for a week but three days and was at home the weekend inbetween but couldnt really concentrate.

Hi! I’m new here. I’m starting Exante total solution in the new year. Is anyone else starting out after Christmas? I’m 14st7lb at the moment and aiming to get down to 9st 7. I just feel so out of control and like I need to shut down and restart. Going to try it for a month, hoping to have a good loss to kickstart my weight loss and help me find my motivation. Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the journey, progress, ups and downs etc along the way :) 👋
Hello sorry if I'm doing this wrong. But here goes. I have just started exante only day 2 .
Looking forward to great results .

Maddymay - Glad you enjoyed your time away. Just get back on it and you will be fine!

Coffeeaddict - Welcome! How are you feeling on day 2?

Dxxx

Coffeeaddict - that's great. I did have headaches but think that was partly due to the amount of black coffee I was throwing down my throat in the morning, as soon as I topped up with plenty of water it went away.

Guysssssssss I just got a new order in, going to have the red thai chicken soup tonight and I am soooooo excited to try it!

Dxxx

Coffeeaddict - that's great. I did have headaches but think that was partly due to the amount of black coffee I was throwing down my throat in the morning, as soon as I topped up with plenty of water it went away.

Guysssssssss I just got a new order in, going to have the red thai chicken soup tonight and I am soooooo excited to try it!

Dxxx
Hmmmm sounds really nice.
I am hopefully doing it right.
I have breakfast shake at 10 am
Lunch is at 2pm or 3 pm
Then eve meal at 6 or 7pm
Although I am up at 6am im not really a breakfast person .
You must let me know how your soup is

I'm up pretty early too.

I have;

* P1 at around 11.45am
* P2 at around 4.45pm
* P3 at around 7.45pm

In between that I have 2 or 3 black coffees, the same amount of black teas and 4l of water.

I'm losing really slow though, my body is refusing to give up this fat!

I'm hoping it start speeding up a bit.

Dxxx

I'm up pretty early too.

I have;

* P1 at around 11.45am
* P2 at around 4.45pm
* P3 at around 7.45pm

In between that I have 2 or 3 black coffees, the same amount of black teas and 4l of water.

I'm losing really slow though, my body is refusing to give up this fat!

I'm hoping it start speeding up a bit.

Dxxx
We can lose the stubborn fat together.
I have a dog and go for a small walk every day.
I mostly sit down at my job .
I average about 7 or 8 thousand steps a day .
And I manage about 1.5 litres of water .

Yes we can.

I sit at a desk all day too, I am so so lazy and have been for a long time. It's such a hard habit to break isn't it!

I honestly couldn't even tell you how many I do a day, I should count them but its nowhere near as much as you.

I think you should up your water, it says on the Exante book you should drink between 2l and 4l a day.

Dxxx

Yes we can.

I sit at a desk all day too, I am so so lazy and have been for a long time. It's such a hard habit to break isn't it!

I honestly couldn't even tell you how many I do a day, I should count them but its nowhere near as much as you.

I think you should up your water, it says on the Exante book you should drink between 2l and 4l a day.

Dxxx
Hello again.
Im now doing day 3 . And my challenge to drink more water has begun .
I am loving the shakes .
And I'm going to buy me a fancy water bottle to help .
Also going to read the book again .
I will drink more and you could step more

Coffeeaddict - I love the shakes too. I got a new order and tried the Red Thai Chicken soup :classic_confused: Did not like it, when I made it up I instantly though this reminds me of something the smell. First off I was expecting it to be a different colour (its white) plus because it was Thai I was expecting it to be more lemongrassy! It's not at all. Also I made the mistake of ordering 1 for every day of the month :classic_tongue: Oh well at least it's only 200ml and its down the hatch in no time eh!

Yeah I am really going to start focusing on more steps, was also thinking of doing the 30 day plank challenge? Anyone up for it??

Dxxx

Coffeeaddict - I love the shakes too. I got a new order and tried the Red Thai Chicken soup :classic_confused: Did not like it, when I made it up I instantly though this reminds me of something the smell. First off I was expecting it to be a different colour (its white) plus because it was Thai I was expecting it to be more lemongrassy! It's not at all. Also I made the mistake of ordering 1 for every day of the month :classic_tongue: Oh well at least it's only 200ml and its down the hatch in no time eh!

Yeah I am really going to start focusing on more steps, was also thinking of doing the 30 day plank challenge? Anyone up for it??

Dxxx
I have tried this plank before and miserably failed but i guess I can give it a whirl.
Also drunk 2 litres today already

Back