Total Solution starting exante today

Good Luck Sharon!!! Nothing tastes better then Exante....You go girl

Yep! Harry M definietly girl power! hear us roar!!:girlpower:

That's better :')

Yay sounds like you're doing excellent resisting biscuits in your face! Not sure I'd have the strength :p xx

Truthfully it was really hard going! Hi Harry M do you know where I can but that Ancona sauce? Ive scoured the shops and cant find it anywhere.
Hi Sage-femme you have done blinking well hun, 11lbs lost in one week, dont knock yourself thats determination!
Thank you for your support xx :)

OK Day 5 here we go .......100% TS xx

Good luck for day 5 xx

Day 5 100% Im happy bunny!!

Right Day 6. was really tempted this morning, wanted a packet of cheese and onion crisp like mad, grrrrrr..they were just there looking at me... I stared at the blinky packet for so long I got eye strain..... went to bed instead.:cry: not a happy bunny now!

Keep going Sharon! My rotten OH ate chinese takeaway in front of me last night! Men - they just don't think. I'm on day 5 today, gotta keep on keeping on xx

Oh no hunny, well done for resisting them!!! what is it with carbs????

Hope you are feeling better, you've done fab so far xx

Men! not sure if it's they dont think? by brothers think its hilarous to tease and taunt me, their having a great time, the a**e holes!
Well I managed it, day 6 nearly over and Ive 100 % TS :p ... God cant wait till tuesday's weighing in, I hope i've lost some cause I dont feel it right now that I have, im trying to wait until the right day before I hit the scales. xx

DAY 7 100% TS feeling better today
Actually the week has gone quiet quickly, cant believe im on day 7 already.:) ...

Hey sharon is it weigh in tomorrow for you then? xx

Yep! today lost 5lbs im chuffed!!

Day 8 here goes!!

You need to update your stats - you've lost 13lbs now - well done Sharon :)

yeah I better had, thank you xx

YAAAAAAAY Well done Sharon, carry on hunny....

Wow lots of fab losses for everyone this week!!

Well done on your 5lbs loss, that's great!! Xx

Thank you xx

Day 9 today......... just finished six nights work on the trot, 20 days off YIPEE!!!!

update: 99% today nick a piece of cheese tonight, mmmmmm lovely but feeling guilty for doing it....xx

Last edited:
Day 10 ..... Been really good today so far, had porriage for breakie, shake for lunch, having soup for dinner hopefully xx

You go girl...

Back