Total Solution starting exante today

Thank you xx:) ...

Your doing great! Its my day two! Hoping to crack into some more enthusiasm!

Hi hun and thank you :) .. stick with it curious helen, you can do it. I felt better after day 3, the first few days are the hardest, just think of your weighing in day and see the lbs you lost, thats the best motivation you can get. take care hun xx:p ...

Day 11 oops! not so good yesterday, fell off the wagon, got tempted by spag bol with cheese, :break_diet: ... definiately feeling the blues today:cry: ...

DAY 12 New mission, fresh determination, going to put yesterday behind me. porriage for breakie, soup for lunch and shake for dinner!;) ...

OH WELL HAVE NOT HAD A GOOD WEEK, COMPLETELY FELL OFF THE WAGON :cry: ..., FAMILY DOWN, MEALS OUT, MEALS IN, TREATS YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. LOADS OF + LBS GAINED. FEEL AS IF I LET MYSELF DOWN, AGAIN.....:sigh: ...
NEW START TOMORROW, NEW DAY 1, WILL WEIGHT MYSELF THEN..NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT....

Remember all the way you've come and what you've lost. Its disappointing seeing +lbs but if you stick to it, in a week you'll have a large first week loss, think of it like that! One slip or a week of slips don't beat yourself up. You can't do anything about the past only the future :) x

Thanks Helen you are right hun, xx

Ok +6lb gain this week but I expected this sooooo.......here we go again. :sigh: ...

Hey Sharon how is it going?? Hope your doing well :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok missed the last page on my phone for some reason!! Sorry about your gain this week I didn't have a great week last week either - we can do it this week!!!! 100% xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You haven't failed until you've stopped trying Sharon, you can do it!

Thank you for your encouragement guys. :) ... I didnt get round to re starting last week so going to do it today.

DAY 1 good intentions today sharon, come on girl!!!!

Back