Starting Exante

I'm starting Exante today if my box arrives. I have cut out cakes and sweets recently and am hoping to lose three stone by the end of the year.
Welcome Strawarbler:classic_smile:

I have moved your thread to the Exante Diary forum here and left a redirect so others can follow your thread to hear.

Thank you! I used the Christmas ticker because I am going way with a friend for weekend at a Christmas market and theatre break in December. I won't lose all of the weight that I hope to by then of course but it's lovely incentive to keep going with Exante.

Thank you! I used the Christmas ticker because I am going way with a friend for weekend at a Christmas market and theatre break in December. I won't lose all of the weight that I hope to by then of course but it's lovely incentive to keep going with Exante.
That’s a great incentive and if you stick with it, you have a good chance of reducing those numbers greatly by then...the down side is you will have to buy a lot of new clothes to fit your smaller figure!:classic_big_grin:

I am a real hoarder with clothes! I have some lovely dresses that used to fit years ago and lots of casuals too. I have been too mean/optimistic to throw them out and couple of weeks ago I decided to sort through them all. Many were packed away in storage bags. Some went to charity shops but the favourites I kept. Two great incentives to slim.

I started cutting out cakes and sugar on September 1st. Now I use two Exante shakes a day and one low cal meal. I have lost 11 lbs already so I have decided to weigh weekly rather than daily. No disasters so fr apart from one small cake! The shakes are so nice though that I don't feel that I am missing out on treats at all. Next weigh in tomorrow.

I am a real hoarder with clothes! I have some lovely dresses that used to fit years ago and lots of casuals too. I have been too mean/optimistic to throw them out and couple of weeks ago I decided to sort through them all. Many were packed away in storage bags. Some went to charity shops but the favourites I kept. Two great incentives to slim.
I've done this - organised the ones I like into some cube storage by size, and given some to Sue Ryder that I don't love and wouldn't buy now. It feels good! All my current clothes (20/22s to 18 tops) are all in one big suitcase (apart from my long puffer jacket, fleece and current winter coat). And I have 3 cubes to "shop" size 20/18s, the 16s down to 14s for goal. I am really struck by how variable sizes are, especially the trousers - I have bigger thighs than waist - so find my buckle-less belt (attaches to front belt loops and brings waist in) essential.

That is why I hate trouser shopping I get them over my hips but then they are way to big around my waist and plus I’m so short they are always too long.

I started cutting out cakes and sugar on September 1st. Now I use two Exante shakes a day and one low cal meal. I have lost 11 lbs already so I have decided to weigh weekly rather than daily. No disasters so fr apart from one small cake! The shakes are so nice though that I don't feel that I am missing out on treats at all. Next weigh in tomorrow.
I’m doing weekly weigh ins and measurements because sometimes you lose inches quicker than pounds

Yup - I currently have 20s and 22s and yet have a couple of 22 trews that don't fit me!

Sizes are so variable. I have a favourite dress that I want to wear in December and some blouses that are so tiny that I can't imagine being so small again. A lot of mine are size 14s so they should be possible.

Im sorry but do you get paid for this !? Absolute codswallop 8 days you've lost inches round your stomach and is 4 kg down ? You miust be starving yourself otherwise which alone aint healthy to do

That is definitely achievable on TS BigVincent..... perhaps try and be supportive and congratulate those doing well rather than casting doubt.....

too much weight too quick - quick fix . Need to think long term - lose weight gradually altering diet bit by bit as you go along . just my opinion !!

It happens but much of it will be water weight I think. I lost a lot in the first week on Exante too. I think that the answer is to give it a try for yourself. Exante contains all of the minerals and vitamins needed to remain healthy.

because I don't believe it !!! its 8 days. that's not healthy at all

No one has any right to call someone a liar - that’s very unpleasant not to mention unnecessary :rolleyes: Besides, just because you don’t believe it doesn’t make it not true 🤔

Have you done Exante Total Solution before? I have done TFR and I lost 12lb in my first week.

You could do some research - VCLDs are scientifically and medically proven to be a healthy weight loss method and can reverse diabetes and other medical conditions......try watching the BBC’s The Big Crash’s Diet Experiment.

Back