• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting Exante

it's heading in the right direction. Great stuff! Today I am having a mammoth house sorting time. I moved house recently and have so much to unpack and sort so that should burn a few extra calories. I have enjoyed my first Exante shake of the day, honeycomb, which was very nice indeed, sorted the dishwasher and a few other small jobs so I'll get busy again after few minutes here.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I should have a good few days ahead. I am going away to finish the last of the packing in my old home so I can do shakes each day only. That should make real difference. I haven't weighed for several days but will when I get back, probably on Sunday.I'll take my favourites so that I won't be tempted to cheat.

Thank you for the support. I just feel like 💩 and so sluggish after the carb overload.
How’s your day been?
It's not been too bad. I had my scrambled eggs and was so full afterwards that I haven't wanted anything else until this evening. I was supposed to be going away but have had to postpone it until Friday so we've cheated a little and have ready meals but they are low cal ones. Tomorrow will be a shakes only day.

S: 104kg C: 99.7kg G: 55kg BMI: 38.9 Loss: 4.3kg(4.14%)
I wish I liked eggs because everyone says it’s a good breakfast but I can’t stand them lol.
I’m defo getting back on track in the morning don’t want to spoil all the work I’ve put in.

Are you going anywhere nice?

AliGal

Lazy keto and IF
S: 21st11lb C: 20st7lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 46.3 Loss: 1st4lb(5.9%)
I love eggs - one of my favorite keto recipes was a homemade scotch egg. Mmmmmm.

I have lost one stone exactly and have stayed the same weight for a week and a half but for some reason I am shrinking! I have been exercising lot more though so that's probably why. I treated myself to dress to wear over Christmas and it arrived today. I had ordered a size 16 but a 14 arrived. I decided to try it anyway and it does fit but is just a little tight. I haven't worn a 14 for ages! I'm delighted.

Last edited:
After a few weeks doing a diet of two Exante products and one low calorie meal I have decided to do the TS for a while to see how it goes. I am going to have four products for the next three days if I m feeling hungry,and then reduce it to three. I have just ordered some meals and more shakes and the apple and custard puds. I want to speed up the weight loss a little more before Christmas.

I had decided to have three Exante meals each day a few days ago instead of four. It's going so well and I rarely feel hungry. The weight loss is amazing too. I tried the apple crumble and custard meal today for the first time and I love it. It's going to become a favourite I think. I have decided to have my next weigh in next Monday so will update the ticker then. How's everyone doing?

I had decided to have three Exante meals each day a few days ago instead of four. It's going so well and I rarely feel hungry. The weight loss is amazing too. I tried the apple crumble and custard meal today for the first time and I love it. It's going to become a favourite I think. I have decided to have my next weigh in next Monday so will update the ticker then. How's everyone doing?
Hi, I'm new to this site. My friend has lost over 4 stone on Cambridge but I cannot justify the costs so I bought 2 weeks of Exante yesterday. I am starting as soon as my products arrive (Wed I think). I am hoping I can do this alone without a consultant. I'm told the first few days are the hardest. Glad I found this chat tonight and signed up. Will keep you posted and hopefully it will keep me on track.

Yes, after the first three days I didn't feel hungry. The weight just drops off too which is great. Drinking lots of water helps and I use far more water to mix the shakes too. They're lovely and really filling.