Starting in the New Year - ROLL CALL

Hi ladies!
MM I totally agree, learning to eat properly and not like a psycho at the end is the hard bit! ;)
Hey Gemma! Don't beat yourself up! I fell off after 6 days and put all but 2lbs of the 10 I lost back on! But restarted and am now on day 3 and am already down by 9 lbs from my original start! woo! If I can do it, anyone can! Now lets see if I actually manage past day 6 this time! ;)
Have a great day ladies!
xxxx
Lucy

hi I'm still here though I did fall off the wagon for a couple of days and gained weight though, but happy to say getting back on track

wi this week - just one off, but the inches are well down, need to drink more methinks!! x

Also went out for a meal last night .. where I took my own chicken, had one tablespoon of korma and chicken and ate my bar and felt oh so virtuous, eventhough everyone thought I was either anorexic or mad!!!

Keep going guys x

I've just got back form the gym, but only went swimming, then did the shopping, tryinghard to aviod all the aisles with chocolate, cakes and biscuits. Only buying for dd so only cost £4o. thats including a pair of jeans for me in the sale!

Just had trip to dentist with husband. He kept trying to persuade me to go to IHOP which was hideous as it's my fave restaurant! But I stood strong and am now at home considering a bath ;)
xxx
Lucy

Lucy -- I gained 9 pounds in the three weeks in August because of IHOP's International Breakfasts! lol

MM

LL

Congrats on your loss -- I'm glad the British are not known for their culinary skills.

MM

MM - LOL! In comparison the the US that is very true! It's so hard over here - no portion control!
Morning all!
Hope everyone had a great weekend - I always find them the most difficult to stay on track! So I hope you all did great!
Today is a week since I started and have lost 14lb so far. Am really pleased. Hoping I can keep it up!
Happy Monday everyone!
xxxx
Lucy

Thanks LL -- My weekend was okay. I went to my GP today to get my asthma inhaler replaced (it was very outdated). And, I was weighed for the first time in ages. She made a point of telling me -- in a surprised fashion -- that I weighed about 2 stone less than I did the last time they recorded my weight. I told her -- "Yes, but that is 1.5 stone up from what I weighed on this date last year." She was even more surprised. I told her, "Hopefully, the next time I am in here -- I'll have the weight back off."

I hope your weekend went well -- and no one tried to drag you into the dreaded IHOP!

MM

Thanks Lucy -- but I was sort of sad that I wasn't what I had been... she'd have been even more impressed.

Well done, Lucy on the walking. Do you have a DS Lite? I have a game for it called My Personl Fitness Coach:Walking. It is really good. It tracks your steps, shows you your daily rythmn. It comes with two of the pedometers -- so you could "play against" your hubby. It gives you an easy step target, and then ups it as you make target -- so, that you build up to better and better fitness levels.

I dreamed about IHOP last night. :(

MM

lol! I'm sorry for laughing at your dream. If it makes you feel any better, I woke up at 3am seriously believing that I had gotten up and eaten loads of food in my sleep. I'm still not sure if it was a dream or not. There was nothing in the kitchen to show that I had though...

Lucy - I love you xx
Happy today as finally, after not moving all week I lost two pounds taking my total so far to 14! Yay - only three and a half to go.

Back