500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

Hi all :) hope your all doing well x my first weigh in on Saturday and I lost 2.5lb which I was very happy with x finding it quite easy to do as the fasting has changed my outlook on eating xx

I'm really enjoying WW and find it easy to stay in control as long as I track everything :)
I've just signed up to do the total warrior in August!!! :-0 so tonight I start the couch 2 10k!! Those fat cells best be ready to be beaten ha xxxxx

Hey welshmamma, you know you dont have to be a stranger, home from home here.xx How's it going? do you have a diary there? we can still gatecrash you know lol

Hey welshmamma, you know you dont have to be a stranger, home from home here.xx How's it going? do you have a diary there? we can still gatecrash you know lol

Hiya Dee :O) haven't started a WW diary, thee seems to be millions of them ha xxx I'm liking WW up to now lol xx
How's you? X

Hiya Dee :O) haven't started a WW diary, thee seems to be millions of them ha xxx I'm liking WW up to now lol xx
How's you? X

Good to hear your doing well on WW & I'm fine, still judddering along lol.
All roads lead to rome & on the weightloss journey, detours & alternative routes are par for the course, so no reason why our paths cant still cross. ( ha ha backseat philosopher here).
I hear you about the million of diaries, but that means more people to be supportive. I'm glad I started mine & even when things seem slow & there's no feedback on my posts, its still nice to be able look back on my ramblings & see how far I've come.
Let me know if you start one & I'll pop over for a cuppa & a ricecake lol

Well done on the loss :)

Good to hear your doing well on WW & I'm fine, still judddering along lol.
All roads lead to rome & on the weightloss journey, detours & alternative routes are par for the course, so no reason why our paths cant still cross. ( ha ha backseat philosopher here).
I hear you about the million of diaries, but that means more people to be supportive. I'm glad I started mine & even when things seem slow & there's no feedback on my posts, its still nice to be able look back on my ramblings & see how far I've come.
Let me know if you start one & I'll pop over for a cuppa & a ricecake lol

Lmao....of course that would be on a DD lol xx once I've shifted most of my bulk I'm going to throw some fasting in as the health benefits are worthwhile x
I've just started C210k tonight and it felt good!! I'm gonna be slim, fit and healthy by summer...if it kills me ;-) xx
I'm glad JUDD is still working for you xx

Hi All x just thought I'd say hello lol xx how's JUDDing going? X I've managed to loose 11lb on WW up to now and am training to do Total Warrior in August. So feeling really good at the mo xx hope your all good :0)

Back