500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

I'm going to try full days as from today and see how the scales look Friday x

GL! DD for me today. Here's my breakfast lol

image-3151484787.jpg

Hmmmm...TOTM...was rather pleased as had no Pmt or usual sweet cravings. But just read bs k throug my diary to realise TOTM was two weeks ago?!? Oh my looooord!! I cannot be doing with that?! I'm on my phone so can't see the exact date but what's my body playing at?? Grrrrrrr :/

Similar thing happens when you do a VLCD and burn fat via ketosis (same as this plan), some theory suggests it's something to do with when we burn fat it releases hormones that are stored with the fat and it can upset your cycle. I got TOTM on VLCD and I have a mirena so don't normally suffer from them at all and yesterday I had some cramping which is very unusual. It's actually a good sign and means your body is dumping toxins, drink plenty of water and although gross, note the smell/colour of your wee, it prob smells very strong during/morning after a DD.

Bets thats grossed ye all out this morning yaaaayyyy!

Similar thing happens when you do a VLCD and burn fat via ketosis (same as this plan), some theory suggests it's something to do with when we burn fat it releases hormones that are stored with the fat and it can upset your cycle. I got TOTM on VLCD and I have a mirena so don't normally suffer from them at all and yesterday I had some cramping which is very unusual. It's actually a good sign and means your body is dumping toxins, drink plenty of water and although gross, note the smell/colour of your wee, it prob smells very strong during/morning after a DD.

Bets thats grossed ye all out this morning yaaaayyyy!

I got Mirena to regulate about two years ago .... Not working now though! Lol x x
I will start wee sniffing today lol and oh boy I hope I'm fat burning :0) xx

My mum started HRT at 40 was rather hoping I might manage to avoid all that xx god my insides are aging ... I don't look my age at sll... But obviously I'm aging lol xxxx

My mother hit menopause at 60 so I was hoping the same but - nah. It got me at 51. I don't look my age at all but I feel it lol xx

Got on scales this morning and am 11.4 so hoping a shift after today and Fridays Down x I think I will start weighing on Saturday mornings x god I so desperately want to get in the 10's!!!!! Xxx good down up to now and been very active in work xx

Got on scales this morning and am 11.4 so hoping a shift after today and Fridays Down x I think I will start weighing on Saturday mornings x god I so desperately want to get in the 10's!!!!! Xxx good down up to now and been very active in work xx

Sounds like you might be on for the 10's this week then, BRILLIANT!!

I haven't lost anywhere near that amount since starting JUDD, so not expecting too see my 10's this week....but next week would be great!!!! X

If I don't loose this week I will be so upset as I've really tried my best! X

Back