Starting lipotrim!!

Thankyou... my dad is visiting on the 15th.. that will be my first challenge as usually when he comes over on holiday we have a good old piss up.... I know that not drinking will be my first big challenge as know they will all be like "one wont hurt".. but yes, it will, so I wont xxx

oooo....nooooo dont drink.....i made that mistake the first time i was on LT......i had decided one night that enough was enough as i was sat there for the 4th friday in the pub sipping water while everyone else had a good time drinking. I had 3 glasses of wine and lemonade, which normally makes me relaxed but not merry, but because of the LT it sent me loopy, I cant remember getting home, i woke up with cuts and bruises as i had fallen into a bush on the walk home (according to my very patient friend) and was so ill for 2 days!
NEVER AGAIN.....next time, i will be sensible and re-feed for a couple of weeks beforehand! xx

hehe that sounds like a mad night... are you sure you only fell in the bushes heheh (joking xxx)
It is one of the main challenges for me.. everyone i know drinks and goes loopy, I am staying away from town and a few friends who are likely to put real pressure on me.... my other half drinks a few beers most nights but i havent been joining him for a few weeks... beer makes me feel uggg....
I wont drink anyway... Ill stay away from the bushes!!!!! xxx

DAY 1 WHOOOOHOOOOOOO

im gonna bore ye all to tears with this hehehe..... coffee and fibreclear........ xxx

thats fine..you bore away :) you sound great fun

h xx

hehe that sounds like a mad night... are you sure you only fell in the bushes heheh (joking xxx)

LOL!....well i think i only fell in bushes...that's all he told me, he he....good job i trust him!
I am just about to have my shake and head off to work, good luck for today and if you stay as positive as you are now, you'll nail it!
xxxxx

whooo hoo, just had a vanilla with coffee, in the blender... and guess what??????
IT WAS YUM xxxx
half a pint of water, and a peppermint tea... jesus I feel like ive had a fry heheheh xxx

Ok.. so already I am thinking of getting a catheter fitted eheheh.. Its like I am pregnant again... xxx

Well, had a hectic day, had to go into town (23km) and then rush back as forgot about my wee fellas karate... didnt have my second shake till half an hour ago.... I have to say it was fairly minging and keeps repeating on me (twas the chicken soup.. I laced it with pepper but was still eurghh)... i usually prefer savoury to sweet so will try it tomorrow with some chilli flakes and pepper.. I think the problem was I had it in a bowl, eating with a spoon.. gonna put it in a cup tomorrow like one of those cuppa soups as it tastes very similar.. no hunger pangs though... have got about 3 1/2 pints of water into me, 4 cups of coffee and 3 peppermint teas.. tis hard drinking all that water tho.... had a chat with my other half today, told him the ins and out s of the diet and also to maybe expect some lethargy and grumpiness over the next few days.... He cooked him and my kids chicken and roast potatoes and went on about how great it will be when the diets over and i can eat what I want... I explained that this wont be the case.. I will always be a fat person even if I am thin.. and i have to remember how easy it will be to put the weight back on.. I hope he gets how serious i am soon, he is great but as he has never been overweight i think it is hard for him to understand the effect it has had on me in recent years... alas I rant on.. still have another shake to have.. will go for it around 10pm, hot choc and peppermint.. hope you are all having a nice evening xxx

You're doing so well and you're so determined to do this. I have problems with a friend, bet you can't wait to get back to eating what you want , well you can just have one etc, etc. I think she's absolutely horrified that I might just succeed at this and won't be the fat friend any more. Well I'm happy to say she's making me even more determined to do this :D

Sounds like your doing really well :) Especially on the water, I only scraped two litres in my first couple of weeks.

I know what its like with the other half, mine has never been overweight either and doesn't quite get it (is still very supportive though). He has the most unhealthy diet in the world and never puts on lb! Its not fair!

Enjoy your evening too x

You're doing so well and you're so determined to do this. I have problems with a friend, bet you can't wait to get back to eating what you want , well you can just have one etc, etc. I think she's absolutely horrified that I might just succeed at this and won't be the fat friend any more. Well I'm happy to say she's making me even more determined to do this :D

thats what i call a toxic friendship, she should love you whatever size....and that means smaller!

You are doing brilliantly, hang in there.

Playdoll, friends like that we don't need! I'm lucky, my close friends, who knew I was doing LT were very supportive, it was others who I had an issue with - telling me I didn't need to lose more when I was stil obese!!!! Ignore those who want to sabortage your efforts, you are the important one! Good luck.

x

Thanks all for your replys.. woke up this morning feeling a little bit rough around the edges.. a small headache and yes.. SOMETHING HAS DIED IN MY MOUTH!! hehe... I think because i cut carbs in the days leading up to starting i am now making the shift into ketosis.... i feel a little bit woozy.... it doesnt help that it is such a dull grimmm horrible day out there... am about to have my first shake, had my coffee and fibre clear and just about to start my first half pint of water 9 i do it in half pint increments as seems easier!!)
DP let me lie in till 11!!!! Thank god... I actually found it hard to have my last shake last night, wasnt in the slightest bit hungry.. had slight pangs waking up, but i usually go mad at breakfast time, infact it is the meal of the day I would always go overboard on... so wish me luck for today guys.. I think it is going to be hard, but i am sticking with it... gonna do a wee bit of yoga and have a long hot bath too xxx

Thanks, i will repeat that in my mind over and over today xxx

god playdoll, 17lb in the first week... thats is great xxx you go!!!

oooo....nooooo dont drink.....i made that mistake the first time i was on LT......i had decided one night that enough was enough as i was sat there for the 4th friday in the pub sipping water while everyone else had a good time drinking. I had 3 glasses of wine and lemonade, which normally makes me relaxed but not merry, but because of the LT it sent me loopy, I cant remember getting home, i woke up with cuts and bruises as i had fallen into a bush on the walk home (according to my very patient friend) and was so ill for 2 days!
NEVER AGAIN.....next time, i will be sensible and re-feed for a couple of weeks beforehand! xx

Lol that made me laugh! Must remember that when I have my first drink! Gosh it seems like a lifetime away!!

Back