Starting lipotrim!!

I know mark.. that is the one thing that i had doubts about starting on lipotrim.. not so much the not eating, but the not drinking... I love nothing more than going out and having a boogie and getting merry!!! I have to recondition my mind that I can go out, booggie, without the getting merry thing!!
I think I will miss it but after perhaps my third week i am going to go out to meet friends.. i dont want to become a hermit and want to boost my confidence that i can do it without sacrficing my whole life xxx

Hi all.. have to say i felt weak around 3 oclock or so.. it felt like you know when you have a sugar crash.. like my body is going WHERE IS THE SUGAR!!
Dp let me lie down, drifted off untill now.. quite cold getting up and having an earl grey...
Can anyone tell me is it ok to put chilli powder into the chicken soup...?? xxx

Yep chilli powder is great in the soup, I used to have it all the time. Ya seem to be doing great, when do ya get weighed?

I will go in on tuesday.. so hopefully a good loss... id be happy with 8lbs or more on the first week as i know it is mainly water... sooo glad i can use chilli powder.. used it on the soup and it was yummmmyyy... i do prefer savoury so think i would have found it hard with just the vanilla and choc.. they are ok but would miss something unsweet..... peeing for ireland.. have only had obout 2 and a half pints of water so far, three coffees and one earl grey, id better get drinking xxx

DAT THREE - slept like a baby last night.. actually woke up in quite a good mood.. having my coffee and fibreclear.. my tummy is rumbling alot!! but i cant say I am actually hungry.. so here goes another day down.. and hopefully some weight down.. hope ye all have a great day xxx

hi Tasha,

well done, keep going!!!im on my first day back. Was on it in August and got from 14.2 to 12.5, after the xmas now ive crept back to 12.10 so im putting a lid on it and going to get to 10 stone if it kills me. The first week is very hard but after that you just reap the benifits. I had my worst days on day 5 and 6 so everyone is different. I am a carb junkie and i felt like i was coming off heroin the last time, had some road rage etc lol so ive gone very easy on the carbs lately and hope im not too bad this time!!! we are all in this together!!

omg well done you more like... that is some acheivement maintaining for so long.. you look fab in your pic... has your life changed much since the loss... do you find it hard to maintain? You look fab xxx

hey newlifenow... yeah i am waiting for the crash..... I really reduced my carbs in the week up to starting so hopefully I wont turn into a raging loonie.... I cant wait to get to the one week mark... good for you for nipping the gain in the bud.... I am sure you will reach your target in no time xx

Hi Tasha, you are doing great and you seem motivated. I am on my second week and finding LP great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, just had my vanilla and coffee.. its actually quite yummy.. I blend and blend it till its bubbly.... if i got a lump i would gag.. the only thing for me is the malty smell... but i am getting used to them.. feel like i have loads of energy today for some reason xxx

Thanks Tasha, this site really really helped me last time so hopefully it will be the same this time...
Just remember not to be too hard on yourself and treat yourself as much as ou can in a none food way obviously!!!

Good Luck x

Thanks.. yeah i am treating myself, long hot baths, painting the nails doing the eyebrows and dyed my hair last week for first time... think it helps if you feel good in yourself, stops me from getting down.. let myself go a bit after the 2 babies but back on track now and gonna be hot hot hot for summer 2009 xxx

Ok so had to have a lie down again around 3.. dp minded the babies, made dd1 he dinner and changed and fed dd2!! he has gone to the shop but i reckon hes off for a sneaky pint!!!
I woke up fffrrreeeezing... really cold, just warming up now.. had a chicken soup with lashings of chilli powder and pepper, was nice.. only done about 2 litres of water so gotta make a start on that soon.... tired so I am...... xxxx

well, woke up feeling good... had first shake.. then at 2pm the electricity went off.. waited and waited till around six as no kettle or blender to make the soup... felt very tired and went to be... electricity back on and just having my soup now... HOW AM I GONNNA MANAGE MY THIRD SHAKE??????
Feel very full up... mind you a friend called earlier and said gosh you have lost loads of weight!!!!!! that was a nice boost considering i am only on day 5!!!!
I have the beginnings of a sty in my eye.. something i have never had before, I am wondering is is because i am detoxing from all the crap? My eyes look a bit dull today too ifykwim... but feeling good... only 2 more days till that all important first weigh in.. off to drink some water, i am thinking i may have to have a late night to get my third shake down.. hope you are all doing good and that it isnt as stormy your way as it is mine xxxxxx

Well done for getting this far Tasha. You will be so pleased with your first wi it will spur you on for the next week. Good luck. (It's been really stormy down here this afternoon too)

well fell asleep last night and missed my third shake.... woke up and boy I feel so weak and queasy... DONT MISS YOUR SHAKES PEOPLES ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!! I am having my first shake now and starting to feel human again... felt so weak earlier i thought i was gonna pass out..... hopefully feel better in a bit... day 6 and soo proud of myself xxx

whoo hoo i am so nervous... weigh in day today.. I wonder eh... funny thing is I woke up at 6am, and I was blimmin starvin for the first time since starting lipotrim.. whats that about?????? I was dreaming about sandwiches.... woke up craving boiled eggs.. very strange.. hopefully my weigh in will put an end to my mental cravings and get me feeling positive again.. I was also very stressed last night and very grumpy at dp... I always always am interested in his interests and go out my way to be a part of whatever it is he wants to do.. anyway, as I said earlier am going to see my favourite dj in the world the end of feb.. i have been a fan for years.. booked the flights and lovely hotel.. then got onto the djs website to ask where presale tickets are online, he mailed me and said if we are coming all the way from ireland then hell put us on the guest list... well, i was delighted, i am a big fan and even getting a mail from him was like whoooohoooooooo.. dp came back from town and i told hm and he was like yeah whatever... grrrrr.... he has made it plain hes not bothered about going.. I went with him on holiday a few months back.. watched him spend a fortune and was somewhere i have no interest in, but still went, didnt moan or take away from him his experience.... sometimes its so easy to feel invisible ya know... its all rosy but the minute i express an interest in anything outside his interests or the home.. hes very insecure.. he was like so your gonna be this djs best mate then... yup, for what its worth (dj most likely gay or bi and in a relationship and dont think hes hot atall just lovve his music)
sorry guys, I am ranting on... couldnt sleep and thank god am going out today for weigh in and into town, am gonna start working out my outfits for the trip, and get enthusiastic myself.. blah blah blah xxx if you have got this far thanx for reading, atleast someone is marginally interested!!!!! xxx

Back