Starting lipotrim!!

best of luck to you all am a newbie to this just trying to get round this site started 4 days ago its amazing dont feel hungry and dont have to think about planning meals its fantastic except the water lol xx

Hello and welcome! You will get used to the water, at firat I struggled but now I drink without even realising it ;)

And yes the relief at not worrying about what im shoving in my mouth is great!

Good luck and keep posting your experiences on here, its a great site :)

Thanks Demaris!!

Well i survived my first day!! On to day two now!! :D

Good luck Baloosbrother!! It is great that you both have each other support!!!

well, just did a brisk walk on my treadmill for 40 minutes and nearly burned the same amount of calories as I have consumed.. i have had the treadmill for a year or so but only used it a few times as was preggers, fat and lazy hehe.. so, starting today am going to do atleast 40 minute walk as often as i can, then try to get it up to a little canter, then on to a full on jog!!! Feel good, though am very unfit.. but i guess i have to do something about that, i dont want to be fooled into thinking just because i am slimmer I AM FITTER.. LIPOTRIM CAN ALSO AFFECT YOUR MUSCLE MASS WHICH MEANS IF YOU DO PUT THE WEIGHT BACK ON IT GOES ON WORSE THAN BEFORE, SO WANT TO KEEP A BIT OF MUSCLE EVEN IF IT WEIGHS more (sorry hit capslock and can be ar3ed typing all that again!!) I wasnt shouting at anyone honest!! So guys, get walking, for the future.. and the future will be bright xxxx

Back