Starting LL on Saturday

lucie_momof4

Hi everyone,

Well as the title says im starting LL total on saturday, im excited but also nervous about it! I need to lose about 6 stone (possibly even 7 :tear_drop:) and im a total food-aholic!
Do I need to do anything between now & then to make the process easier or to prepare?
Also which packs would you recomend me getting for my first week?

Looking forward to getting to know you all,

Lucie xxxx :D

Hi Lucie!

My biggest tip would be to get a variety of the food packs. if there are some you don't like you should be able to swap them at your midweek drop in.

I'm just new on this lark but I'm very sure that you'll be getting some top tips just shortly for the others.

Hey Lucie!

I just tried a variety the first week... some were not to my taste, and some were lovely!! As gingette says, you can swap any you don't like so grab a variety and give them a go!

You've come to the right place for support too... which would be my other tip! Basically, use us! We're here for you to celebrate with you when you've done well... and likewise if you're struggling and need some motivation! But you're gonna do great, I know it! :D

xx

Hi lucie

I am going to my first class tonight and can't wait to get started. I was told by someone on here to cut down on my carbs a couple of days before I started, which I have done. Just hope it will help me with the kick start I need. I want to lose about 5 - 6 stone. Good luck. X

Hey Lucie!

I just tried a variety the first week... some were not to my taste, and some were lovely!! As gingette says, you can swap any you don't like so grab a variety and give them a go!

You've come to the right place for support too... which would be my other tip! Basically, use us! We're here for you to celebrate with you when you've done well... and likewise if you're struggling and need some motivation! But you're gonna do great, I know it! :D

xx
Hey Pinkie!

Thanks, i will be here lots for support im sure and i hope in return i can offer some support too! :)

Cant wait to start now!

Lucie xxx

Hi lucie

I am going to my first class tonight and can't wait to get started. I was told by someone on here to cut down on my carbs a couple of days before I started, which I have done. Just hope it will help me with the kick start I need. I want to lose about 5 - 6 stone. Good luck. X

Hey Charltonjules!

Good luck for tonight! im gonna start cutting down carbs tomorrow & sugar as i think thats gonna effect me most! :eek:

Let me know how it goes tonight? my first group is saturday morning.

Lucie xxx

Good luck,
Can't wait to see how you get on.
Welcome to LL

Good Luck with your fabulous, wonderful, amazing, exciting weight loss journey, it is the best gift you will ever give yourself.

As mentioned by everyone else, get a selection of things, and pretty soon you will work out what you like and what you don't, these can all be swapped at your drop in. You will also find, as you continue with LL that your tastes change and some flavours you hated you love and vice versa. Re advice before starting, I cut my carbs quite low, slowed down on my wine and upped my water. It helped me get into Ketosis quicker and with less side effects.

I wish you all the best.

J
xx

Welcome :)
And good luck!
It's so exciting to see so many new faces on here! Lil LL army! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies!

I started today and am coming to the end of my first day! :D its been fine so far! i managed to add too much water to my porridge so that was a bit minging lol.
My LL lady didnt have any veg soup or any of the chilli con carni which is a shame cos i wanted to try those! are they nice?

So my first days done, all my packs have been eaten and im not feeling hungry so thats good! i did have a mega headache but i think thats cos im just getting over a bug.

On to day 2!! :p

Lucie xxxx

Well done Lucie

Onwards and forwards, the first 3 days are always the hardest and you will possibly have a few headaches etc which is just carb withdrawal, after that it is just easy peasy!!! I love the chili, but am a bit off veg soup at the moment

Looking forward to hearing how it goes

j
xx

Hi lucie

I am now on day 4 now, been ok but had a down day yesterday. Got some great help on here and I feel so much better today.

I think Friday was hard because that was my shopping, takeaway and wine night, plus my husband was working lates, so I just felt a bit lost.

Had a lovely relaxing bath and a nice hot chocolate, and a good nights sleep and feel good today.

I've kept myself busy today and I start to make a mood board, put a few photos on it and some pictures of some clothes I would love to buy.

The good thing is I don't fill hungry at all.

Good luck, you can do it !!!!!

Keep me updated.

Julie. :)

Well done Lucie

Onwards and forwards, the first 3 days are always the hardest and you will possibly have a few headaches etc which is just carb withdrawal, after that it is just easy peasy!!! I love the chili, but am a bit off veg soup at the moment

Looking forward to hearing how it goes

j
xx

Thanks hun! Im not sure if my lady stocks the chilli, i'll have to ask her!

xxxx

Hi lucie

I am now on day 4 now, been ok but had a down day yesterday. Got some great help on here and I feel so much better today.

I think Friday was hard because that was my shopping, takeaway and wine night, plus my husband was working lates, so I just felt a bit lost.

Had a lovely relaxing bath and a nice hot chocolate, and a good nights sleep and feel good today.

I've kept myself busy today and I start to make a mood board, put a few photos on it and some pictures of some clothes I would love to buy.

The good thing is I don't fill hungry at all.

Good luck, you can do it !!!!!

Keep me updated.

Julie. :)

Hi Julie,

I am sure I will be having lots of down days myself so im glad to have you lot for support :D

is the chocolate nice as hot chocolate? i was keen on it cold tbh!

Lucie xxx

The Chilli can be a bit of an acquired taste tbh!! I love it, but some people think the texture is a bit odd... kind of 'mousse' like! Lol... Which, admittedly, sounds gross! ;)

But having gone off quite a few of the packs after nearly 7 weeks of them... I'm just thankful I still like the Chilli at the moment... or I'd be down to about 4!

The choc is lovely hot... Although at the moment I'm doing the 'ice-cream' thing with it! I put 12 ice-cubes in the blender, and about 200mls of cold water, add the pack of choc, and 4 crushed sweeteners... and blend for about 3 mins till all the ice-cubes are crushed.

The result is like spoonable ice-cream... It's bloody amazing!!! Lol... The recipe suggestion I think uses all ice, but my blender can't cope with that... so I use the half ice/half water... and it's soooo good! You must try it! :)

xx

The choc is lovely hot... Although at the moment I'm doing the 'ice-cream' thing with it! I put 12 ice-cubes in the blender, and about 200mls of cold water, add the pack of choc, and 4 crushed sweeteners... and blend for about 3 mins till all the ice-cubes are crushed.

The result is like spoonable ice-cream... It's bloody amazing!!! Lol... The recipe suggestion I think uses all ice, but my blender can't cope with that... so I use the half ice/half water... and it's soooo good! You must try it! :)

xx[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh i will!! xxx

Back