Starting my slim and save journey 1st jan 2014 if the pack arrives by then...

Thank u kira funily nuf dnt wnt ne food after ydays blip lol acruallly lukin forward to the shakes :) going to do lifestyle tmo cz gta poss date tmo with a friend very eatly days so will see wat apens...goin to a indian restaurant so plannin on havin plain chicken tikka with salad....going to try n smuggle in tiny bit of fat free yogurt in a tiny container lol to asd to ma chicken. Hopefully date wont think ima too weird lmao tho e does kno im on a diet n dnt wna do food overload coz then gna ab a upset tummy durint he nite loll xx bt after tmo gna jump bk rite on simplicity n then on sat the onli thing im gna cheat with is the bits of cake fed to me by fam members no rice js plain curry on its own delayin ma nite out till end of may where hopefully b down to ten stone by then...n a delayed meal x

Day 2 of offixial restrt feelin gd abt maself bk in the zone can do this cake n rice wil alqys b there//.on sat if there ia a get together for ma bday im gna av cauli rice with tiny amount of curry eirher fish vhivken or praqn.....cake feedin im going to allw this yr as technically had cake already on ma graduation date or have cake on another day down the line i am going to try my hardest to laat at threee weeks have ordered some small qonderfit jeans frm asdahopin they will fit me....i can vlusy do this i have to as time is bludy running out for me abd fast zzzz

I stikl try on some of ma other size ten jeana in thw hope tht one day they wil js slide up n zip up with no problem unfortunately thts nt apend as yet....scales suprisingly sayin 10.9 even after weekend blip and js managin three packs on monday...im nt complainjng lol will actually love the scales if they say 10.7 on this sunday...tdai b bonafee cookies or porridge reli....two shakes n a meal or three shakes if gor nuf....simplixity it b all the way for the nx few weeka plz pl scalss n inch loss work with me :( xzx

Last edited:
Day 3 of offciial redtrt had had a bar at wrk n planin on avin chilli n spag bol with slim pasta tnite n a shake for dessert bludy got cystisis so strugglin bit with the water tdai as dnt wna keep runnin to the toilets at wrk wen the burning sensation kills evrytime so waitin till get hme at six n gna time a litre per hr to try b reach three litres tdai....scals have finaly moved dwn to 'drumroll' 10.7 yaaay finally doin simplicity tdai n tmmo....sat gt ma bday bt instead of over indilgin js gna mke cauli rice n one egg salad to av with one piece of chivken n yogurt n the cake it b js wt im being fed tbh dint even wna celebrate it bt its ma cuzinz bday too so doin a joint bday js gna freeeze some cake for later dwn the line....n jumpin rite bk on plan sunday...nt gna use ne pax sat cz dnt wna b waating them....wt wit the cake n tht...urghh hate these social events soo annoyin xxx

Day 4 bludy cystitis yday reli nessed up ma water intake yday n wrk was js mega stressfull was unreal.::havin todo a plan of action for work n remember nt to mke ne mistakes watsoever at times i think mayb its best to leave im giving maself two weeks if i still **** up im js gna lleave....gna strt lukin for other jobs its blusy ridiculus i actually thtt cust service wud b much better then sales coz iv done tht for yrs bt she reli has it in for me. And iv also learnt my so called work colleagues r *****es frm helll :( yday was reli reli upset n stresssed i am js prayin tdai dnt mke ne mistakes at all :( iv been told need to gtow a bkbone nt b so timid or tht nyc think abt maaelf n grow confidenxe n if do mke mistakes own up to ut straifht away to management rather then to ne one else....regardless of wat the prob is so long as i fix it as sooon as possible....i js dnt get wt it is abt this job i nw preferred makin sales :( ffsss ??? i di 100 percent on evy job role n she is proper mkib ne feel unadequate n tht i act childlike bt thts onli coz iv been brought up to js do as mamagement saya cz usually easier tht way in a jov rather then argue forever n js tty n b as flexi as can :(..

..clin hun did u see ma msg? I have never luked so forward to a weeeekend as muvh as i am doin this weekend :( onli been at wrk since wed bt it has officially drained me out its a job im dtrtin to dread cz nw js second guess maself bt kno its nt realistic to check on evry call if iv done it rite n its js nt sumt i enjoy nemre :( which is a shame cz was reli lukin frward to it i reli wna focus on london n tryin to get a job there cz here sheffield is so **** for opportunities its ridiculus :( i gave maself sept 2015 do tht i cud save up sort drivin out help parents adjust to the miiddle sibling bein outa town for uni etc....i wud atill come down ob najority of weekends frm london thts nt a issue....n wud onli wna try it for a yr to see qher it tkes me reli xx

image-3027298610.jpg

Akk of these bludy jobs evry single one of them wnts experience arghh relii strtin to piss me offff :( helpp? Ne suggestions advice cz this current job is reli doin ma head in n iv nnva thty of walkin out of a job eva....iv alwyS left weneva the contracts have come to a end :(

Not didappeared as yet urghh xx tmo day one of simplicity for two full weeks yday was ma bday nt even gna bther stansin on scales to see the damage yho yday mrning scaelles read 10.7 so heres hopin ne gain will disappear n more gulp xx

Ohh i reli hpe soo clin gt high hopes for up cumin sunday n the sunday after tht lool...omg cnt seem to stop eatin rite tmo is. A new day fresh strt gt the qTer tea bags etc at the resy im hpin for a bettwr week at wrk tooo :( 'sigh' hope things luk up sooon lol z

Happy birthday (belated I know!) it was my DH's birthday yesterday too!

Gorgeous pics! You look fab! Hope you had fun! I know I enjoyed the company and food yesterday) so decided not to beat myself up. Feeling a bit fed up with myself have to stop self sabotaging so fresh new day tomorrow and I am safely tucked up in bed!

Have a good week ahead. Xx

1st of all happy belated bday hun! Secondly: wow!!!! I can see where youve lost loads of weight, especially in your neck and face area, love the pix and outfit, looking gorgeous, dont give up ur doing amazing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy birthday (belated I know!) it was my DH's birthday yesterday too! Gorgeous pics! You look fab! Hope you had fun! I know I enjoyed the company and food yesterday) so decided not to beat myself up. Feeling a bit fed up with myself have to stop self sabotaging so fresh new day tomorrow and I am safely tucked up in bed! Have a good week ahead. Xx

Aww hope e had a gd bday hun :) thankyyuu hun :) im tryin to stay positive on all counts lol ... Kira hun we can do this **** :) tho ur tiny lol 9 n bit did u say in ur diary? Id b appy with tht hehe come bkk missuu zx

1st of all happy belated bday hun! Secondly: wow!!!! I can see where youve lost loads of weight, especially in your neck and face area, love the pix and outfit, looking gorgeous, dont give up ur doing amazing xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thnkuu tamzyy :) im tryin to see the diff bt its ma old clothes the size ten jeans stil get stuck to thew bum bit hmmm xx

Day one of simplicity woop woop three lites n one mug of green tea, binafeee porridfe mushroom pasta with spinch n mushrooms n slim spag n two shakes n jelly woop woop need to wrk on the greeen tea bt tis a strt weighin nx monday so fingers n lega crosswd hopin to see a devent number on scalws iv alao strted the 30 say squat challenge day one done i will av a nycer bum n thigha jopwfully end of may lol xx ih n totm strred tdai bt hopin wil b done by nx monday xz

Last edited:
Omg cuzinz registration is in two weeks frm tdai omdzz n the weddin ceremony gna b in july **** **** the prssure is on double wher has the time gone like relii??? N iv gt spots on ma face ne one know of ne gd face scrubs masks or nething to get rid of them n av smooth skin? My skin is knwn to b dry at the best of times ???? omg omg have to b in the nines in two weeks i js av to be arghhhhh xxz

Ha!ha! You make me chuckle because you're so sweet when you panic!

You ou will be fine. Stick to plan as before and you will see the 9's. Think you have to get back to really strict days to get yourself a whoosh and we know you can as you've done it before. Anyhow if I am suddenly showing new found single mindedness then it will be easy for you. You've shown such determination.

As as for spots two things I've found that work (though I've been blessed with very rarely having spots) witch hazel dab it on to dry it out and Clinique toner dries out spots after washing face & even my teenage sons uses it and it works! He did use DH's Clinique so riffing lotion which is the same thing as the toner. He also likes clearasil which seems to work too. I guess anything that will dry out the spot will work.

Very exciting about the pending wedding. You. It's show us pics of your outfits you'll wear. I have two potential weddings which I'm not sure I have been invited to yet even though they are cousins. Usual last minute invites I suspect, so they know I can't come because I'll be on holiday!

have a great day tmrw and let's all fight the flab together!

Back