Starting my sw journey

Tried my first pudding as I'm not a pudding person really but fancied something sweet. Made the toffee banana pancakes! They were nice but were so filling I now have a stomach ache !! Lol x

Attachments

• image-3486109036.jpg
    image-3486109036.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Brekkie this morning is 2 wholemeal toast ( hex b) with cottage cheese, ham and egg with half a tin of tomatoes x

Attachments

• image-4125983206.jpg
    image-4125983206.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 58
Do people think I'm eating too much are portions too big? I'm so worried I'm gunna be fatty forever!! Just spoke to my friend as she's down to 8lb12 through juicing but I want be able to eat and be healthy !!
Lunch is left over dinner from yest x

Attachments

• image-522427812.jpg
    image-522427812.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 51
Do people think I'm eating too much are portions too big? I'm so worried I'm gunna be fatty forever!! Just spoke to my friend as she's down to 8lb12 through juicing but I want be able to eat and be healthy !!
Lunch is left over dinner from yest x

That looks like a normal portion size to me (as long as the plate isn't the size of your table top and we just can't see it in the photo :giggle:). It also looks very tasty :)

Hey, just wanted to say hello. Same as you, I have wandered over here from Exante, after wasting a year being on/off and only a few pounds overall weight loss to show for it, I'm now firmly stuck in SW :)
I am so with you about the quantities. I am in my second week now and last week I was quite worried about the quantities. Especially with all the fruit I was eating, I love oranges and had days when I'd have three plus other fruit too. But I had a 2.5lb loss yesterday and my group leader gave me a call earlier to say that my food diary looked good.
So I'm slowly gaining confidence in this plan as I'm hoping I'll slowly but steadily lose the weight.

Btw, your cooking looks very good, I'm the same in that I enjoy cooking so I felt quite deprived of that before. Now I'm going wild on the garlic and ginger in everything, made a really zingy spicy chilli with lots of frozen chopped ginger. Yum.

Anyways, I'm digressing. Good luck with your weight loss. :)

Thank u both! I can confirm my plates are not the size of my tabletop, although my appetite is lol!!

It just doesn't seem possible but on the other hand we are eating pure food with no crap in, no sugar and not all this pre packaged crap all the time!! I hope I see a loss on thurs !! Il also take tape measurements thurs too I think and see f at changes ! X

Good idea about taking measurements. Other people do it and when they lose and document it, I always think how great it is but I never do it myself. I really have to.
Btw, what recipe did you use for the pancakes? Are you on extra easy? Coz I was surprised you counted potatoes as syns so I thought you might be on another plan.

I am on extra easy too, I counted as syns because I think tobys cavery cook them in oil :/
The recipe was on the sw website, very easy and quick :)

I don't know what's wrong with me I'm starving!!!! So I'm opting for a toasted Sarnie , 4 syns for the bread, ham, babybel ( hex a) tomatoes and lettuce. I hope this fills me up!! I think it's cause totm tmi lol

Attachments

• image-53040956.jpg
    image-53040956.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Prepared tonight's dinner, doing the Cajun chicken recipe. Added chicken breast as other half hates chicken on the bone and whatever veg I could find to roast!!

Attachments

• image-2581164122.jpg
    image-2581164122.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 38
Hi Constantstar,

glad you are doing really well, I'm also enjoying cooking and not feeling one bit like cheating, I'd like to follow your blog and your journey

Thanks Denise 42! Good luck to you too! I usually hate cooking but actually the recipes r great! Tonight's dinner no syns! Pudding caramel wafer bar 6 syns x

Attachments

• image-369424360.jpg
    image-369424360.jpg
    505.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image-1236678573.jpg
    image-1236678573.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Been very organised today. Put tommorows dinner on in the slow cooker to cook overnight! It's an okra curry basically! No syns :) I asked my oh to buy rice today and he got a microwave one and not the ones you do yourself so that's 1 syn tommo to add on xx

Hello all so I took my daughter out for a class today and had my son so I promised him mc Donald's if he was good. So he got a happy meal, I got a grilled chicken salad and used a 1/3 of the sauce sachet balsamic vinegar and a diet coke and my baby had her purée lol
I've looked online and can only see a grilled chicken and bacon salad worth no dressing is 1.5 syns . Can't find my one. So I
Going to substitute the bacon for the 1/3 balsamic vinegar and class as 1.5 syns . I'm proud I didn't cave as I do love a Big Mac!!

So I have the veggie curry I put in last night in slow cooker. With veggie rice. Rice is 1 syn as micro rice ( thanks to my partner!)I feel so hungry at the moment and I'm sure it's cause its cause of totm so decided to bulk it out with more veg in the rice! Def getting my super free haha xx

Attachments

• image-3726615286.jpg
    image-3726615286.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 44
So I have the veggie curry I put in last night in slow cooker. With veggie rice. Rice is 1 syn as micro rice ( thanks to my partner!)I feel so hungry at the moment and I'm sure it's cause its cause of totm so decided to bulk it out with more veg in the rice! Def getting my super free haha xx

That looks so good :)

Forgot earlier once is been home from shopping etx was starving! Had 2 x whole meal bread (4 syns) , ham , 1 babybel ( 1/2 hex a)

Woken up early and thought I'd do the dreaded weigh in! Shocked!! ... -3lb!! Woohoo !! So Id love to get to. 9st7 for when I go on my centre parcs trip not this Monday next 1 week 4 days so I'd need a loss of -4lbs !! I'm keeping going I'm enjoying this healthy eating!! :) starting my kettle bell today

Attachments

• image-4007622749.jpg
    image-4007622749.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Brekkie hex a 2 whole meal bread, toasted with cottage cheese and 2 fried eggs in fry light. Baby tomatoes.

Lunch is left over curry from yest dinner whilst sitting on the balcony while my little girl plays in her toy car ! X

Attachments

• image-2225584441.jpg
    image-2225584441.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image-1266791293.jpg
    image-1266791293.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 39
Back