Starting my sw journey

Snack - 4.5 syns

Attachments

• image-3758945854.jpg
    image-3758945854.jpg
    517 KB · Views: 42
Completely random dinner as going out to get my hair cut at 7! Pasta made with tinned tomatoes with courgette onion and pepper in the sauce. Baby bell cheese grated on top. ( half hex a) and wafer thin ham and salad lol xx

Attachments

• image-129927043.jpg
    image-129927043.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 48
Was starving when I got back so I had a sainsburys pre packed sushi 3 syns and 2 mini meringue nests ( 1 syn each) in a muller light with fresh strawberries nommm

Attachments

• image-3475942605.jpg
    image-3475942605.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Breckie was a bowl if oats ( hexb) with muller light. Lunch is left over pasta from dinner with salad and ham. Hex a baby bell cheese x

Attachments

• image-1250442368.jpg
    image-1250442368.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 41
I'm having a really naughty fry up dinner and using my syns up! As I'm going out to a dance and don't wanna be starving! Venison sausages x2 7 syns , bacon, egg, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and a brown toasted bread with cottage cheese 2 syns! 9 syn dinner! Oops!!

Attachments

• image-470579939.jpg
    image-470579939.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I also tried Banofee pie recipe from the sw website. Halved ingredients as the portion size was huge!! Also added a few milk choc drops in there .So here it is hope it tastes nice! Prob have to try mine tommo as I've only got 6 syns for when I go out tonight but I'm not drinking but there might be food!

Attachments

• image-3393160545.jpg
    image-3393160545.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 49
Just realised I probably should of cut up banana when I was using it or it will go yucky!! We shall see!

So went out to the dance , my ticket included a drink and BBQ meal. I opted for a can of diet coke and missed the meal. I wasn't hungry from my snack so I used that part of my ticket for a another diet coke! Got home and decided to use my last 6 syns for my slice of Banofee pie which was yummy! Now to bed xx

Hi :) good job on the 3lb loss, hope you don't mind me subscribing? I've just started sw from home on Wednesday so haven't had 1st weigh in yet but like you I'm doubting the weight loss!

I've been on slim and save which is the same as exante but fed up of not being able to eat 'real food' so really hoping this does work.

I had my first baby in October so like you I'm also on maternity leave :) if I do have a loss on Wednesday I'm going to join the group on Thursday but the scales haven't moved yet so really doubting it :(

Anyway sorry for hijacking your diary! And good luck for your journey xx

Oh no , hello! I like hearing from people as I'm sure I talk rubbish a lot haha! Congrats on the baby! :)

Thank u for taking the time to read my diary :)

Things like exante and slim and save are so appealing because of the lure of quick weight loss but they are so restrictive! There are times you just can't make a shake lol

I was very doubtful about loosing weight and I'm a serial checker which is awful lol it seemed to happen at the end of the week . I can't help but get in scales which is awful!! I must stop! I forgot to take measurements too so must do that thurs weigh in!

I'd love a -4lb loss this week that would make half a stone but I think im being optimistic haha. So I'm going to aim for - 2 lb I'd like to be 9st 9 on weigh in.

I'm glad I ate before I went to the dance ( was raising money for my friends school!) the food looked lovely but was burgers and sausages in buns with not much salad. I enjoyed my naughty syn fry up much more haha!! And my Banofee pie slice. Yest was first time I used all 15 syns. I don't want to do it often.

Today I've stuck the pork in the slow cooker for pulled pork. I forgot to buy passata! Boo. But had half a tin of tomatoes and added some fresh tomatoes and blended so I hope that works!

I'm also having my first cuppa !! Using the skimmed milk allowance and sweetner .i used to have 3 sugars in each cup before I decided to start slimming!! So bad! And I always used to drink full far coke as could always taste the sweetner in stuff! Now I'm going to get used to it cause it's better than all that sugar!

Need to figure out what to have for brekkie I'm thinking toast with something! Il let u know xx

Well done on the 4lb loss constantstar

My mega brekkie Sarnie toasted wholemeal. ( hex b) with bacon, egg, mushroom, lettice and tomato with cottage cheese!

Attachments

• image-2562200149.jpg
    image-2562200149.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 44
Oh no , hello! I like hearing from people as I'm sure I talk rubbish a lot haha! Congrats on the baby! :) Thank u for taking the time to read my diary :) Things like exante and slim and save are so appealing because of the lure of quick weight loss but they are so restrictive! There are times you just can't make a shake lol I was very doubtful about loosing weight and I'm a serial checker which is awful lol it seemed to happen at the end of the week . I can't help but get in scales which is awful!! I must stop! I forgot to take measurements too so must do that thurs weigh in! I'd love a -4lb loss this week that would make half a stone but I think im being optimistic haha. So I'm going to aim for - 2 lb I'd like to be 9st 9 on weigh in. I'm glad I ate before I went to the dance ( was raising money for my friends school!) the food looked lovely but was burgers and sausages in buns with not much salad. I enjoyed my naughty syn fry up much more haha!! And my Banofee pie slice. Yest was first time I used all 15 syns. I don't want to do it often. Today I've stuck the pork in the slow cooker for pulled pork. I forgot to buy passata! Boo. But had half a tin of tomatoes and added some fresh tomatoes and blended so I hope that works! I'm also having my first cuppa !! Using the skimmed milk allowance and sweetner .i used to have 3 sugars in each cup before I decided to start slimming!! So bad! And I always used to drink full far coke as could always taste the sweetner in stuff! Now I'm going to get used to it cause it's better than all that sugar! Need to figure out what to have for brekkie I'm thinking toast with something! Il let u know xx

Aww thanks for replying :)

Congratulations to you to :)

I know you see the stories of people who have stuck to it and lost so much weight but it's just impossible to stick to it especially when you have a baby keeping you busy (and tired!) so far slimming world doesn't actually feel like a diet!

I've been checking the scales daily I've asked my partner to hide them now til Wednesday lol. Last time he did this I went on a mad hunt!! Haha.

Fingers crossed for 4lbs for you :) I'd be happy losing 1-2lb a week but I doubt I'm even in for 1lb this week :(

Banoffee pie looked amazing, would you mind posting the receipe? Also how are you doing your pulled pork? I've been looking for a receipe but can't find one :( I'm assuming you chuck it in slow cooker with passatta?

Ps your breakie looks amazing! I wish I liked brown bread!!

Xx

Attempted potato cakes with 3 beans, fish sticks, cabbage and spinach has a yolk in and also a little fllour il syn at 3 syns! Got distracted and burnt it tho lol! With salad . Hope it tastes ok!

Attachments

• image-90822713.jpg
    image-90822713.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 41
They are nice! My little girl approves too!

Attachments

• image-4035826297.jpg
    image-4035826297.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Thanks for that!

Ps your little girl is adorable!!! My little boy is 7 months and no where near eating as good as that he's still gagging on purees!!! Do share the secret to a good eater lol xx

Haha my kids like food like me pmsl! I did same started with purees and introduced some finder food slowly! Usually she eats like macaroni spaghetti now etc she's pretty good. She liked the fish cakes lol Pulled pork is ready nommmm
One roll is 8 syns!!

Attachments

• image-108522386.jpg
    image-108522386.jpg
    523.2 KB · Views: 43
Hello all thought I'd update with how I'm feeling and stuff. So I'm 9 days into the diet. And I wouldn't really call it a diet as a lot of people say it's more of an eating plan as such it really has made me think more about what I'm eating. Like today I had a roll and it was 8 syns. I wouldn't have thoughts twice about having a couple those laden with cheese and stuff so I'm glad my way of thinking is changing. I'm also enjoying trying out the recipes - this may be different when I return to work in September but at the moment I'm on maternity and have some time to prepare U also find preparing is important to me. If I don't my kind wanders and that can be dangerous ! Lol! If my dinner is ready I gotta eat it. I'm loving my slow cooker again :) I haven't been over my syns yet. Last couple I days have been top end 15 syns so tomo I want to keep under 10. I love that I can drink fizzy pop on this , in exante u can have practically nothing but water. I'm not a fan of sweetner but I'm getting used to it. I'm addicted to dr pepper zero but the price is crazy! So I've been buying the home brand verso which is fine!! I'm also running out of two things I never used to - eggs and tinned tomatoes! I'm use them in most meals!! I know I've lost a little bit but I just hate my fatty stomach. I know I've got to exercise but between putting the two kids to bed I'm knackered and go straight to sleep myself! Like it's 11 and the big ones woken the little one and now they both up . I've just fed little one and big ones just drifted off. I. Can't wait to have a house. This 2 bedroom flat was a good idea when it was me and my partner. Roll on 5 years later and 2 kids it's a different story but hey go just saving for a deposit for the new place and to release us from the mortgage here. So Ive got a few holidays coming up . First is a uk break. Then I'm off to see my dad In turkey and then I've got an adults only trip to Vegas for 5 days in October! I def need a beach body by October. I've got 1 st 2lb to loose and lots of toning , I'm hoping in 5 months I can do it!! Well sorry to waffle in just felt like having a bit of a chat. I'm glad some of you like seeing my pics. It's an incentive for me to get the food right and to eat it by sharing.

I also wanted to share a pic of my pregnancy belly. This was me in sept and I'm still trying to loose the weight! It was my second pregnancy and second c section so no exercise for ages after x

Attachments

• image-4081893383.jpg
    image-4081893383.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back