Starting Next Week

Hey guys im starting next week and i hope i lose as much as everyone else!

Any tips what packs to buy? whats the nicest? i know it costs abit more for extra things but is it worth it?

anyother info or help you want to share also please?

hi there welcome on board, the shakes are personal choice best idea is to buy a variety of different ones write down which you liked and which you didnt, then next week order more of the ones you like, i did this and tried them all and after 3 months decided the only ones i really liked were the chocolate ones so i stick to these only a bit boring i know but thats my taste buds for you

good luck when you start just remember DRINK LOADS OF WATER and stick to it 100% and it will come off xxx

hi everyones taste is different, i only like strawberry, fruits of the forest, and banana,
good luck!

The shakes r down to personal taste, so get a few different ones and note the ones u like, good luck.

hiya, as everyone has said it's personal choice, i always found it was better to have a lot of choice though, loads of different flavours so i didn't get bored. Another tip i found helpful was to prepare in advance by cutting down on the carbs and upping the water intake in the few days before as it can help with the carb withdrawal symptoms

Good luck with starting!
xx

Ive always found freezing bottles of water and having them icy always a different way of drinking it.

I do have one question tho. When you have your first talk with the CDC, what happends regarding the different choices in food packs you recieve? do you get tasters incase you dont like them? Are there anything that nobody likes to stay clear of being left with it? Thanks for all the help guys and girls:)

hi, my CDC lets me swap if i dont like any :)

Mine lets me swap too :) Try as many flavours as you can, and maybe get a couple spare, just in case!

I like Chocolate and chocolate mint, vanilla if mixed with coffee, chocolate tetras, and hate all the soups!

Good luck xx

Back