Starting Next Week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by VillaFan86, 18 January 2009 Social URL.

1. VillaFan86

VillaFan86 Member

Hey guys im starting next week and i hope i lose as much as everyone else!

Any tips what packs to buy? whats the nicest? i know it costs abit more for extra things but is it worth it?

anyother info or help you want to share also please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hi there welcome on board, the shakes are personal choice best idea is to buy a variety of different ones write down which you liked and which you didnt, then next week order more of the ones you like, i did this and tried them all and after 3 months decided the only ones i really liked were the chocolate ones so i stick to these only a bit boring i know but thats my taste buds for you

good luck when you start just remember DRINK LOADS OF WATER and stick to it 100% and it will come off xxx

4. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi everyones taste is different, i only like strawberry, fruits of the forest, and banana,
    good luck!

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    The shakes r down to personal taste, so get a few different ones and note the ones u like, good luck.

6. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hiya, as everyone has said it's personal choice, i always found it was better to have a lot of choice though, loads of different flavours so i didn't get bored. Another tip i found helpful was to prepare in advance by cutting down on the carbs and upping the water intake in the few days before as it can help with the carb withdrawal symptoms

Good luck with starting!
    xx

7. VillaFan86

VillaFan86 Member

Ive always found freezing bottles of water and having them icy always a different way of drinking it.

I do have one question tho. When you have your first talk with the CDC, what happends regarding the different choices in food packs you recieve? do you get tasters incase you dont like them? Are there anything that nobody likes to stay clear of being left with it? Thanks for all the help guys and girls:)

8. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi, my CDC lets me swap if i dont like any :)

9. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Mine lets me swap too :) Try as many flavours as you can, and maybe get a couple spare, just in case!

I like Chocolate and chocolate mint, vanilla if mixed with coffee, chocolate tetras, and hate all the soups!

Good luck xx

10. chriBs3

chriBs3 Full Member

just don't touch the broccoli and cheese soup!

11. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Chocolate yum. :)

12. VillaFan86

VillaFan86 Member

Im meeting my CDC friday so this time next week i'll be able to say how im getting on^^

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.