Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Managed to go to the garden centre cafe with other half and son and not order or eat anything-except my bar! I asked for hot water and had bouillon I took along. :). Feel like I can do this!

lost 11 lbs!!!! yay! nice way to start the week :) will do my measurements in a bit too, tho not expecting too much change there!
Hope everyone is having a good start too.
X

Ive started today so i will check out the bouillon and also the sticky thread! Day one for me, all going ok ish....just cooked sausage and mash for the kids and sat down with a chewy bar lol of course mine was far nicer..?!?!? how are you doing...have you had a weigh in yet? :)

Really good luck nickyt - sounds like you've got the willpower going strong already!
am having my 2nd bouillon now as I find it helps me get through that last bit of time before 'dinner'!
at my weigh this morning I'd lost 11lbs! have lost a bit measurement-wise too which is nice :) and hopefully should lose some more this week as it is now totm!! (tmi:D)
just keep going and you'll zip through this week - days 3 and 4 were tricky for me, but I found 5 onwards easier.
veg soup for dinner - mmmmmm!
ttfn X

Bugger. Totm made me fancy the spare lamb burger left from dinner. Ate it. Now have indigestion. Won't be doing it again. Back to 100%.
:-(

day 9 and just taken ages to eat my bar for lunch - actually have slight jaw ache! enjoying some dr P and feeling on track today.
:)

Angie-I aim to please! Been FREEZING today-would just get toasty and then have to go for a wee!!!! Grrrrr
It's all a loss and at least I'm up less in the night now.
Good luck and strong wills to all X

I was thinking about onesies when dropping my son off yesterday morning!! Freezing again but chugging the hot water and occ bouillon so that helps.
Happy day to all X

I haven't went down the bullion route yet ..... Think I'm gonna keep it till I get fed up with shakes and soups as a wee bonus heheheh opt you had a 100% day x

I did indeed-sloshing around nicely! Vile taste in my mouth tonight tho -bleugh :)
hope you had a good day too :)
ttfn X

choc shake and a hot water is my breakfast of choice this morning. :)
off to see some friends this morning for coffee - am even taking them some cake! might have to mention what I'm doing as I ate last time I saw them! also doing a birthday lunch on Saturday, but at a place that knows us, so can take my bar and some bouillon :eating:

have a good day all X

Yep the bad breath is kicking in now :mad: Not nice ..... Are we allowed to chew gum?

yep, day 3 and 100% ...... Tough at tea time making the kids dinner, it smelled sooooo good lol

Sorry No chew gum.only breath spray...

Hope today's been a good one for everyone-managed coffee with friends and no cake!
I wish you a pleasant evening :)

Back