Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Thanks Stinginbelle!
Woken this morning with monster neck/shoulder/sinus headache - carrying my son yesterday probably didn't help. means I'm a bit wibbly and not exactly chipper right now.
tablets taken though, and shake about to be drunk, so can only get better. :eek:
Hope you all have a good day. not long til second weigh in!:D

Thanks guys! - headache has receded enough for me to do the shop but is hanging around waiting... :-l
Stinginbelle-Monday weigh in yup-how have you found your first month?! Still raring to go :)
will pop back later for an inspiration fix! X

Thanks for the chai-latte suggestion Im really looking forward to my next shake now and I never thought I would say that. How on earth did you make the tomato soup pallatable? Ive tried adding oregano and basil and Ive tried LOADS od cayenne, black pepper and salt and I still had to hold My breath. Im usually the un-fussiest eater I know but this and the thai chicken soup I found to be awful!

hi Lady C - you're welcome - I found the drinks suggestions on here and love chai latte so now enjoy the vanilla shake even more!
As for the tomato soup, I added a tsp of vinegar, a sweetener, some garlic powder, celery salt, mixed herbs, small pinch mild chili powder and 300 mls just boiled water - I have a 1cup instant hot water machine and it wasn't hot enough :)
with the thai chicken I added similar stuff minus the chili powder and last time added a little curry powder - seemed to help! You can always add a little of the bouillon if you haven't had it all during the day :)

means I don't mind the soups so much now - maybe my tastes have changed after a week! (still ordering just shakes and bars for next month!;-))
BTW well done on the 7lbs loss :woohoo:

aaaand chai latte and shake it is today!! Hope all have a good day, nearly 2 weeks done and apart from feeling crap yesterday, am positive this is working this time! weighing on monday...:)

:) huwiesmummy! Off to a birthday lunch armed with my bouillon, bar and some determination!
(glad it's a local we're regulars at!!)
catch up later x

Hi diva, just saw you on this thread, chai latte? What did you add to make that? Boullion, is that the veg one, do you just add a teaspoon to water? I'm freezing and need something other than peppermint tea. I drank camomile all week but someone said it will take me out of ketosis? My teeth and jaw are aching too, maybe it's the lack of activity :) Lovely pic of you and your son. Hope you're having a good weekend. Chilly in Northumberland but lovely and clear.

Nice pic of you and yours too huwiesmummy :) how're you today?

Angel72 said:
Hi diva, just saw you on this thread, chai latte? What did you add to make that? Boullion, is that the veg one, do you just add a teaspoon to water? I'm freezing and need something other than peppermint tea. I drank camomile all week but someone said it will take me out of ketosis? My teeth and jaw are aching too, maybe it's the lack of activity :) Lovely pic of you and your son. Hope you're having a good weekend. Chilly in Northumberland but lovely and clear.

Angel72 said:
Nice pic of you and yours too huwiesmummy :) how're you today?

I am great thanks. I love my baby boy. Though can be a pain lol

A chai latte is a vanilla shake and black chai tea ( you can get tea bags of this at most any store) I add a sweetener or two aswell. Then blend it up. As for the bouillon I use a teaspoon in just boiled water. It's nice.

Thanks hm, I'll def have to try that, I love the shakes but vanilla is a bit dull. I think I have some veg bouillon somewhere, have to dig it out. Thanks heaps for the tips. I just can't get warm today. Day 14.

Thankyou Angel-and I would have said what huwiesmummy just said! Managed lunch and feel all virtuous now! Better be worth it at weigh in on Monday!!
Stick at it!! X

one more day to weighing! going to have a good sing this morning back at my old church - see some people I haven't seen in a while. :)
Also lets my son have some daddy-time :bighug:
Hope all have a good day X

Hey Diva, Thanks for the friend request! Might try that Chai - latte myself, as im just on shakes ive started mixing some flavours together for variety.....Strawberry and chocolate is yummy actually! lol....might order a soup along with the next bumper pack i order to try.

Weigh in tomorrow .....exciting!! check in tomorrow xx

Night all-slim dreams! X

Back