Total Solution Starting on Monday 8 October!!

Good luck for WI day Diva and everyone else out there. Of to work so will look forward to seeing your successes when I get home. X

Yay! 7lbs off this week :bliss:
Hope all that are weighing today have good losses. X (thanks Angel - will see yours later!)

Fab second week loss diva! Doing brilliant! X

Hi Diva, I can't help saying it again, congrats on 7lbs, I'm soooo jealous, catch you up next week!

Thankyou butterfly and angel, been a bit smiley today :)
I expect it all to slow down over the next few weeks, but us exactly what is needed to boost at the beginning !
Night x

so, weigh ins?? :)

I guess no one weighs on a Tuesday. You'll have to wait until Saturday for me! Hope everyone's having a good week. I feel exhausted today, I've actually come to bed with my shake and I'm looking forward to snuggling down.

Night angel :angel09: x

Stinginbelle really well done! Keep it up you're doing brilliantly :)

Well done stinginbelle! Gooood morning to all....

You were up early angel! Morning :)
We're off to Devon on Saturday for a week, so will have to weigh on Sat and see how the week goes!Not expecting a big loss as I know it slows down and I've had 2 good losses!
Good day to all X

Bleurgh! Really not liking the tomato soup:-( am ordering my next box tomorrow, so I can carry on when back from our week away-not doing soups again!!! Will try some of the carbonara tho :)
hope y'all have had s good day X

Evening Diva, just got home. Set off for work at 0545, I'm shattered. Devon, how lovely. Hope the sun makes an appearance, or it at least stays dry for you. Yey join me on Saturday for WI :). I've been totally 100% so I'm hoping it isn't just 0.5 again. Im running away to Northumberland for a couple of nights with hubby, Anyone else doing anything fun this weekend?

congratulations divadivas thats a fab loss there thats a stone lost already keep it up

Evening Diva, just got home. Set off for work at 0545, I'm shattered. Devon, how lovely. Hope the sun makes an appearance, or it at least stays dry for you. Yey join me on Saturday for WI :). I've been totally 100% so I'm hoping it isn't just 0.5 again. Im running away to Northumberland for a couple of nights with hubby, Anyone else doing anything fun this weekend?
wow - that IS an early start! I have trouble enough getting up for the little guy to get ready for school! we are all looking forward to the break - not done a week away in half term before, so feels a bit decadent! and yes, hopeing for not too much rain!
I hope you enjoy Northumberland, we were there in the Summer - a beautiful part of the world :)
Have a good day today X

congratulations divadivas thats a fab loss there thats a stone lost already keep it up
Thanks sliemox :) Have a good day X

Back