Starting on Tuesday and scared!!

Well done on your loss - you've got to see it as the 6lb for week 2 as that's what it is really.

Hmm don't know if it's strange that people didn't respond to the locum and the counselling or whether it's understandable as they dont' know her and don't feel they can share info. Hopefully your own LLC will be back next week.

Cath

Feeling the cold was a definite low point for me, but a willing hubby to warm up cold toes and a trusty hot water bottle soon put that away. After the first week, it was all guns blazing. As a carrot to the donkey, I bought some size 10 clothing and when I do get a down day, I look at them on the hanger that is on full display and that gets my gutso back again.

I would consider maybe putting in a note of complaint about your consultant, they are not supposed to be there to stomp on you when they feel like it, they are supposed to offer you support - especially if you have made the initial move to lose weight to be in a healthier zone to have your IVF.........sounds like a real disgusting fellow.

Good luck on your journey, keep your chin up and pop in here to keep your head in the right direction

Back