Starting on Wednesday 25th July 2012

Its only day one of SS for me and i am absolutely starving! I couldn't finish my porridge because it made me feel sick. Im counting down the minutes until i can have my 2nd product. I hope this feeling passes :(

well done Ashpie, thats an amazing result!!! I think I am going to hold you out as my inspirational target!!!!

How is everyone else getting on with SS? I added in milk for Sunday and Monday so have had two SS+ days and have stayed 100% so far (much to mine and my Hubby's astonishment!!!!)! Day 17 for me as well so .........
4 days to week 3 weigh in and.....
11 days to get to my first 4 weeks....
am setting myself little mini goals en route as if I think that I could still have another 67 days of no food it might just give me the psychological excuse to eat part way through - all mind games for me!!
Have found it very hard a few times over the last week (particularly the weekend just gone) but I just try to focus on getting through each hour when that happens and am very proud of myself for resisting all left overs on hubby and baby girls plates! The dogs have been getting a lot of very nice treats in clearing the plates!!!!
Hope everyone is well.
S

SS 3 packs a day

initial weight= 12.8
Week 1= 12.1
Week 2= 11.11
Week 3=11.8
Week 4=11.5
Week 5=11.2
Week 6= 10.12
Week 7=10.9
Week 8=10.6
Week 9= 10.3

The weight absolutely drops off with SS. Don't give up! I have 3 more weeks of SS left before I can start moving up the steps.I cant believe how different I look!

Back