Starting s&s on monday!

bucksfizz

Well Monday is the first day of a new me! Starting s&s on Monday, my packs arrived yesterday. I have never done a vlcd before but am strangely quite excited! I go on holiday 4 weeks from starting so will be having a week off then, but aim to jump straight back to plan the week I come back.
My aim is to be the one in the sexy little black dress this Xmas, not the one in the oversized tent!!

X

hey and welcome!

I was very exited when my first packs came, seemed like the start of a whole new me. :)

I see from your ticker we have similar goals, I have 79lbs to go and hoping to lose at least 4stone of that by Christmas!

The first week on vlcd's can be hard, but once you get past that, and especially week two the time, and weight just flies off! Good luck!

Hello, it's been okay really. Didnt feel hungry at all, in fact didnt want my 3rd pack but ended up having it with coffee in to make me fancy it!

Feel quite bloated too for some reason.

I've found that I'm missing chewing gum or eating mints during the day ;(

What kind of meals do you have on an evening if you do the lifestyle choice? I'm struggling for ideas already!

Hey I started today too and i really missed my gum. Had to take my gum out of my bag and give it to my hubby incase i forgot and had one. My mouth is already yucky like i been chewing on pennies! I wish i could help with the meal choices but i'm doing 4 packs for the time being x

Hi. I do tend to stick to the same meals but my favourites are

Salmon done in foil in the oven with mashed broccoli and cauli (lots of salt and pepper - I have low blood pressure so need salt!)

Chicken/prawn stir fry with seasonal greens , garlic, ginger and soy (salt again)

Omelette with dried herbs (poss a little fresh chicken)

Scrambled eggs with asparagus/spinach.

There's not much choice but I like that. I don't have to think about it too much and I'm so ready for a normal meal come tea time I'm not that bothered!

Hello, it's been okay really. Didnt feel hungry at all, in fact didnt want my 3rd pack but ended up having it with coffee in to make me fancy it!

Feel quite bloated too for some reason.

I've found that I'm missing chewing gum or eating mints during the day ;(

What kind of meals do you have on an evening if you do the lifestyle choice? I'm struggling for ideas already!

Nope, I had I force my last meal down too :-(

I don't have my lifestyle meal as a meal..... occasionally I will, but mostly I break it down into snacks... I'm really into chicken wraps (just chicken breast wrapped around lettace) is quick and easy and can grab one or two when im feeling peckish. Then I have one of the mealpacks with salad (or half the protein added sometimes) as my evening meal.

I tend to add my protein and veg to a meal pack. I particularly like the mild curry so add chicken or lean beef and cauliflower to that, or extra mince and mushrooms to the spaghetti bolognese or chilli. I also love grilled steak or salmon with roasted butternut squash (i roast it with rosemary) or grilled asparagus and corgette. All things I loved before anyway. Not for everyone but it might give you some ideas.

I tend to buy packs of meat and divide them up into 100g bags for the freezer then I can just grab one to cook with.

Good luck.

Back