Starting S&S on thursday!

dshaz

hiya everybody,

I have been mooching over the forums for a while now and so glad to see so much inspiration. I have decided to start slim and save in a desperate last ditch attempt to loose weight for my wedding in the beginning of May! :eek:

I have tried herbal life in the past and lost lots of weight and looked fab, but then moved in with the other half and realised a bit too late that if've piled on 3.5 stone!!!!:mad: now too loose it is a headache, along with the stresses of planning a wedding etc it is so hard!!

I hope I will acheive my aim, as I want to look my best and I know I can do it!
wish me luck

xxx

(p.s anyone here on s&s and needs a constant craving for salty foods, as I'm a bit worried that all the shakes etc may push me off the diet)

Good luck for Thursday and beyond!

My goal is also the beginning of May (not to be at my ideal weight but feel a lot better about myself) as I turn 40 then.

I think it is pretty realistic for you to lose at least 2 stone in that time.

Hey-hope you enjoy the start to the journey!

Re salty food-dont forget you can have 1 small protein meal a day plus some of the best savoury meal replacement diets ever!! You shouldn't crave salt too much and if you do at the start your taste buds will adjust.

When I did a vlcd last time I couldn't abide salt after it-still can't really!!!

Hello and welcome, a wedding, how exciting and a brilliant motivation for you! You can add salt to packs - cottage pie, spaghetti etc ( not so great in a vanilla shake though ;)) but it might help to work on your cravings so you are equipped to deal with them when you move to maintenance and beyond - a resource such as the Beck Diet Solution can help you with this :)

Hey all I have ordered my S&S now (yaay)! So should be here for Monday :) got about 2 stone to lose really then will be a healthy weight,

Wish me luck, will be on here religiously when starting to talk to you lovely people for advice and motivation!!!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck for your first week dshaz, this place is really supportive, looking forward to seeing how you get on, the wedding is a great goal and should help keep you motivated.

Hiya well got my new packs this morning...missed delievery yday :( then today TOTM so not best day to start will start tomorrow!

How's everyones S&S going?? Any tips?xxx

Back