Starting S&S today!

Oatmeal - Made on the hob.

(Boiled kettle, pop mixture into pan, add approx 100-150mls water, keep stiring whilst it boils and until it's the right consistency)

100.jpg

That looks yummy can't wait to try my at some point in the week.

Just had my mushroom pasta with brocolli it was delicious. Although is was more like soup it was lovely. I think next time i'll add less water.

Hi all when you make up your meals do you add the amount of water recommend or just a little at a time?
As for my mushroom pasta i added 120ml it was like soup, it was still very nice though.

I add all of the water but I like the meals a bit sloppy. If you prefer thick and stodgy I'd add a bit less. It's a bit trial and error to get it the right consistency to suit personal taste.

Oh and a wee reminder NO food talk in the 100% section apart from 'legal' food

Thread moved to main forum due to food references

Not sure if it was just me but sorry about that didn't know have edited post

Hey, glad to hear everyone is doing great! and hope your little one had a great birthday Tayvion!

I'll be talking about some food, so prob best it was moved, think I posted in wrong section anyhow :eek:

Just had my chocolate milkshake with 700mls of water, handful of ice and blended... yummm! totally love them! Out of stock of them now though, so can't wait to get my next order.

Had a very small chocolate egg today (size of a creme egg, but no filling).. had a rumbling tummy after that, but otherwise stuck to it today. Got about 5 easter eggs looking at me though.. but I didn't want to eat them today. I got on holiday to Cornwall at the end of July and want to have lost a bit by then, and we snowboard at xmas for a week too, so I'd like to be at goal by then - seems impossible though!

Just reading through some of the diaries on here for inspiration and tips, really helping me to stay focussed.

I make my packs up using the hob and a saucepan, put a rough amount of water in and stir it whilst it simmers until it reduces down to the consistency I want, I like mine fairly chunky but still swimming a little :D

Going to place my next order now, not sure when it'll arrive, I'm guessing Weds roughly.

Good luck to everyone! and keep posting, great to hear from you all !

Oh you'll definitely make goal by Xmas if you stick to it! How fantastic would you feel then? No more chocolate tho! Your start weight and end weight are pretty similar to mine. I've lost 5.5 stone so far and hope to get to goal in the next 8 weeks or so.

BG - 8 weeks, wow, I can't imagine how excited you must be! Well done, massive respect from me x

and yes, our weights are very similar.. in fact, I was 17st 6lbs until recently when I regained the 6lbs I had lost in 1 month of healthy eating.. a month of being so good and eating all the right stuff, in the end I gave in, it was just so hard and the weight loss got less and less each week. :confused:

I was miserable on our snowboarding holiday this year, lazy, lethargic and just dragged myself everywhere.. never again! I'm not paying that much money to find it a chore. & I only fit into mens XXL snowboarding clothes now, which is so disappointing and embarrasing when the boyfriend is a small/medium :eek:

and yes, no more choccy for me :eek::eek:

I think that I can maintain with healthy eating, low GI or whatever else I decide to do, I just can't lose weight on that type of diet, and anyway with the amount of weight I had to lose it was just too daunting. It would have taken me years to lose nearly 7 stone. That's why a VLCD is so fantastic as the fabulous weight loss is so motivating and addictive. I was like you, well not going snowboarding, but in the XXL men's clothes and hating the way I was. I am now in an average size 14 (some are 16 still) and can shop from any range (pretty much) that takes my fancy. I hope to get to size 12 - 14 by the time I'm at goal but the difference in how I feel is fantastic. In a few short months you will feel the same. Just keep that in mind when the demons strike and try to mess with your head. Good luck!

I looked at clothes in Next on Friday and was looking at a size 12 - I'd be more than happy at that. I think at 10st 10lbs I will be a comfortable size 12. I got to 12st 4lbs a few years ago and was a size 14 I think.

I can't imagine losing this weight again, going to be great.. I just miss enjoying buying clothes, feeling feminine and just looking like me, and not this person I don't recognise in the mirror. Also, I've found that people lack respect for me when I'm bigger, but it could be my self confidence too.

Onwards and upwards, this weight WILL be gone!

I think the trouble is that when you're overweight you automatically believe that it's the first thing that people will notice about you and will judge you accordingly. Whether that's true or not I'm not sure but it's how I always felt someone was viewing me. And fat people are lazy aren't they? That's what I always thought that people were thinking. Now I feel 'normal' I like to think that people think that I look smart in my work clothes or that my hair is looking good today. Whether they are or not is anyone's guess of course but I don't feel that they're looking at my weight as the first thing they notice. What's in your head sounds much the same as was in mine a few months ago. Believe that you will lose the weight because if you can stick to this it's pretty much guaranteed. The feeling of liberation is incredible.

I totally agree BG.. I think 50% of that is in my head, and 50% is how other people see me. I hate to say it, but I can judge other overweight people myself, even though I'm also overweight. I think, if they just cut down they would look so much prettier.. :eek: yeh, because it's really that easy isn't it.

I went for an interview recently, felt fat, trousers kept falling down a bit as they fitted badly, top was a little too tight, was worried if I had to walk up stairs I would be slightly out of breath and look stupid.. argh, the list goes on! I do not want to feel like that. I didn't get the job, not that it matters as I'm at uni and I run my own business, but it would have been an alternative career path for me. It's male dominated, Engineering, and I am 100% sure the men would pick a slimmer, fitter person.. male or female, but being a slim lady would be an advantage.

Just placed my next order! Trying the caramel, crispy shakes and macaroni cheese as not had them before. Didn't get the wafers, thought they would be too much temptation.

Shakes:
3 - Caramel
15 - Chocolate
3 - Strawberry
2 - Hazelnut
5 - Crispy Chocolate Shake
Meals:
10 - Original Oatmeal
2 - Tomato Chili
8 - Spaghetti Bolognese
5 - Macaroni Cheese
10 - Chili Con Carne
4 - Spicy Spaghetti
1 - Mushroom Pasta
Bars:
2 - Lemon, Yoghurt & White Chocolate

I think the trouble is that when you're overweight you automatically believe that it's the first thing that people will notice about you and will judge you accordingly. Whether that's true or not I'm not sure but it's how I always felt someone was viewing me. And fat people are lazy aren't they? That's what I always thought that people were thinking. Now I feel 'normal' I like to think that people think that I look smart in my work clothes or that my hair is looking good today. Whether they are or not is anyone's guess of course but I don't feel that they're looking at my weight as the first thing they notice. What's in your head sounds much the same as was in mine a few months ago. Believe that you will lose the weight because if you can stick to this it's pretty much guaranteed. The feeling of liberation is incredible.

This sums up exactly what is in my head right now! I just want to feel "normal" again so people dont automatically judge me!

Hey Fairman76,

Glad to hear you are still going well, me too! Finding it a lot easier today and feel less like I'm clock watching waiting for the next meal! :p

Got some Jelly in the fridge, I've heard we can have this, so hopefully it'll be ok...

Going to post a pic of my oatmeal breakfast for another thread but will pop it in here too.

I've also got a load of choccy for easter but not touched it :wave_cry:

what one you got . i want some

Last edited:
Macaroni Cheese is really nice with fresh cabbage and leek mix, the cheese sauce spills over the cabbage and leeks . really yummy
.Lemon, Yoghurt & White chocolate and
dark Chocolate truffa bars are a nice treat (you feel like your being a bit naughty but you know your not)

Thanks Geegee My little man Safinn had a great birthday party. Although now his not been to well. Prob take him cinema and for his birthday tomorrow and his favourite lunch then he can open all his presents. I'm back on plan 100% today and from now on as i love this plan. Had the cafe latte shake for breakfast didn't really like it. I have always loved the smell of coffee but just don't enjoy drinking it. Once samples are finished will be ordering more chocolate shakes, meal packs and bars.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

I have loads of chocolate it's so silly.. most from OH though who knew I was dieting, so not sure what his issue is with buying me so much!

I had that little bit y'day and still lost a little more today, so hopefully it didn't affect the ketosis, but it did make me really hungry after I ate it, so not recommended! :eek:

I'll let you all know my 1st weeks loss on Thursday :D

Earlier in the week I did 3 packs and had 200g of veg with a 100g Talapia fish that I did in the oven with ground pepper, chilli flakes and lemon juice, that was nice and I will eat a few high protein meals now and then. I find they don't fill me up as much as the packs though, so it'll just be now and then that I have the meal.

I have some cafe latte shakes, not had one yet.. bit scared they will taste like the vanilla ones which make me gip! ewww.. I like coffee though, so might enjoy them.

I tried a VLCD from eBay a few months ago and still have some packs here, it's odd because the packs are just like the S&S ones, but they aren't as tasty, but exactly same stuff almost... think I might just put them to one side for if I run out of stock or something.

Had oatmeal for breakfast again, really enjoy that! then probably just decide what else to have as the day goes on - can't wait for the new order to arrive!

Back