Starting S&S tomorrow! Anyone else?

Well my packs didn't arrive until 4pm so I will be starting tomorrow. Feeling a bit apprehensive but will give it a good go - one day at a time I guess! I'm doing simplicity so 4 packs a day. I know what you mean about always being behind the camera, I worry my kids will have no photos of me to look back on when they are older - all because of my weight. How are things going for you?

Well my packs didn't arrive until 4pm so I will be starting tomorrow. Feeling a bit apprehensive but will give it a good go - one day at a time I guess! I'm doing simplicity so 4 packs a day. I know what you mean about always being behind the camera, I worry my kids will have no photos of me to look back on when they are older - all because of my weight. How are things going for you?

Hi chubby princess! Youll be fine, the first maybe 3 or so day you feel feel hungry but i promise you after that its fine. Im starting day 6 today and after day 3 it really does fly by. Just keep reminding yourself of the end goal. Spend x amount of months getting to a weight your comfortable with then all you will need to do is maintain it. No more avoiding picture, hating the clothes you wear and how you feel.

I am loving this diet so far. In the morning ill have a shake, for lunch a chocolate bar then late afternoon a one of their meals then ill have a low cal high protein meal (im on the lifestyle programme)

Remember if you are struggling one day your allowed to switch from the lifestyle to simplicity plan, just make sure you weigh your food and use the ss meal planner

There are loads of people here for support, your not alone!

I'm not a big soup fan, love the Thai soup though but the bouillon is really tasty. Might try the chicken & veg in it, you could also put some skinny noodles in.

I have another delivery of food coming tomorrow and ordered a few different soups! I also have some skinny noodles coming :) ive had them before in the past so looking forward to knowing I can basically eat them unlimitedly! got some lasagna sheet versions im planning on using the the mince dished :)

Day 7 - first weigh in - 7 pounds down!!! woo

How is everyone else doing?x

Back