Starting Slimfast 22nd November

Mr Creosote

Have tried Lighter Life, Cambridge Diet, Lipotrim....Now for Slimfast. Going without ANY FOOD depresses me big time. Realise it works for some people but I have tried all the VLCD's and just cant do them so gonna give Slimfast a go. 2 shakes and a 500 cal evening meal plus milk in my coffee and tea.

I'm interested to see how you do since I was thinking about doing a 'shake' diet when (if!) I plateau. Good luck!

its 2 shakes a day plus a 600 calorie meal a day,,, dont forget theres meal bar if u fancy a change from the shakes,,, also your allowed 3 100 cal snacks a day this can be anything aslong as its not over 100 cals just try to be sensible with it and welcome to slimfast and good luck

Good luck!:)

Hi guys,I'm starting slimfast today,i've a lot of weight to lose,100 lbs to be exact,i was going to do exante but its so cold with out food right now,im hoping if i can so slimfast 1000 calories up to christmas then switch to exante or camb after,am going to post as often as poss,the support in here is brilliant...cheers jenn

Good luck newbies :)

Ive also tried all VLCD. Im not good without food so this for me is like the inbetween if you like. Like Kazzy says you get snacks also, use the 100 cals wisely. The 1st few days youll need em. (i did anyways)

As for my losses.... About 6lb in about 3 weeks, but thats because i have acid reflux so can only eat certain things. Average losses seem to be about 1-3 lbs a week.

Anything else and im sure someone else will add.

Good luck jenn,, i had similar amount to lose as you and im hoping my next weigh in will take me into the losing over 3 stone then ill be jumping for xmas i tell ya lol

Good luck everyone, i'm a newbie too and have also previously done cambridge diet. I am loving slimfast wish I had done it years ago but I always assumed you could only use it as a quick fix not a long term thing. To date I am finding it the easiest diet yet.

Back