Starting SlimFast Tomorrow (Tuesday)

Hi all

I'm Kelly

I'm starting Slim Fast tomorrow. Have bought some tins in Tescos and going to make it myself - Have about 7stone to lose so i'll be taking it slowly. I've tried WW and Slimming World but I prefer to be told when to stop eating otherwise I get carried away! lol

Welcome Kelly!
If you have any questions feel free to ask. Everyone here is really nice and you'll gets lots of support and motivation. We have challenges every month and you are welcome to join in.
Good luck with SF
BL x

Morning Kelly

Welcome to the wonderful work of SF. We are a friendly bunch on here and as BL said join in our challanges, it helps to keep us motivated. I do a new one every month.

Good luck
FF

I'm going to use this thread to keep me on track! If possible! lol. If anybody notices me doing anything wrong - let me know. Thanks.

Yesterday (Wednesday 21/5)

Slimfast Powder - Vanilla
Snack of 89 Calories
Slimfast Powder - Strawberry
Snack a Jacks
Dinner - WW Chicken Tikka + 6 Crackerbread (+some dry crackers later on - to make up calories) Totalled 580 ish
Slim Fast Chocolate Caramel Bar

All went ok for my first day (started a day late - lol) but did get hungry. I suppose that's normal when you think what i've gone from eating. I'm going to try a bar instead of milkshake for breakfast today though. See if it helps.

mmm yes yes lots of water, i wish someone had told me lol, im still aching from the week of no toilet action lol, keep as much water as possible, but you snack more than me, dont think i could do it if i was snacking aswell, for me its usually 2 shakes and dinner only, but im now drinking constantly throughout the day and ive found its take away my hunger pangs or rather my boredome eating pangs! im doing ok, starting my 2nd week today and i lost 6lbs, so the results are there to be had girl, keep going!! dont give in!! think of the new you that you want!!

Back