Starting SlimFast tomorrow!

Hi everyone! :)

I am starting SF tomorrow and I'm actually quite looking forward to it. I have never done SF before, so just wanted to run my meal plan for day 1 by all of you more experienced SF's!

Breakfast - SF Choc shake

Snack - SF snack bar and 1 banana

Lunch - SF smoothie

Snack - SF Cheese snacks and 1 apple

Dinner - Ready meal 365 cals
Desert 165 cals

Plus lots of water and herbal teas - have i got this right?? :sigh:

I find that the smoothies are too much for my brekkie, so I wouldnt want a shake so early... I prefer a coffee and a cereal bar. They're really yummy. Lunch; shake. 3pm-ish; snack, then ready meal for teas and maybe another snack bar before bed! I was doing well on S.F but lost my momentum. I am back on the wagon now though after growing a festive pod on my front, and am hoping to stay on track this time

Hi everyone! :)

I am starting SF tomorrow and I'm actually quite looking forward to it. I have never done SF before, so just wanted to run my meal plan for day 1 by all of you more experienced SF's!

Breakfast - SF Choc shake

Snack - SF snack bar and 1 banana

Lunch - SF smoothie

Snack - SF Cheese snacks and 1 apple

Dinner - Ready meal 365 cals
Desert 165 cals

Plus lots of water and herbal teas - have i got this right?? :sigh:

Hi Samantha,
I am also starting SF today. Your meal plan is very similar to mine, so hopefully it will work ok!
Keep posting on how you get on. I'm sure i'll need some inspiration to keep my momentum going!!
Kim x x
:553::talk017::553:

Hi Kimmy! I will post my losses here and come on every day to record what I have eaten - if it's in black and white i feel more in control.

yeah that sound fine to me
i would seprate my snake bar n fruit leave it an hour or to so u dont get hungry thats what i do but everone is diffrent

good luck

shazabell

Back