Starting sole source

lol after trying to watch TV this evening, I still think banning adverts would be best!haha And don't get me started on 'Come Dine with Me'!!!

Cheers for the nice comments, yeah lost 6lbs with this burst of SS. Though with this forum, it's made it a lot easier being able to talk to people in the same position.

What day are you on now? how you finding it?

I love Great British Menu, but strangely I'm content to just see the dishes on TV, I'm not desperate to actually eat them.

Today is the start of week 3 for me. There is a discrepancy between mine and my CDC's scales of 3lb in my favour. So, according to my scales week one I lost 12lb and 6lb week two. According to my CDC's scales I have lost 21lb in total (official weigh-in not 'til Wednesday, so should hopefully be a bit more by then).

C x

Wow, 21lbs in 2 weeks - that's brilliant!! Well done!! My 2nd weigh in is Weds, hoping for another 4/5 to make it 10/11lbs in 2 wks x

Keep it up Sauce, you're doing really well.

My scales have shown the same weight for 3 days now, despite doing SS 100%. Wondering when I'm going to come off this little plateau, hope it's soon. I know they say you should only weigh yourself once a week, but I can't help it at the moment.

C x

Its prob all water hun, it does balance out. The scales are a nightmare, I find they can alter my mood in seconds lol xx

Hi cheesegirl,, when you still rumble in between shakes it is when your body is going to eat excess fat, so down some water and just think of that fat disappearing :)

Back