Starting the Gi Diet

Great job on the baggy pants!

Good evening guys
Well I thought today was going to be hard as I was bored out of my mind! However I have been on track all day and feel great.
No gym today as it was try to let my body recover
Went out to the local farm shop for lunch in their beautiful tea room.

B- 2 lean rashers of bacon with some tinned tomatoes on 1 slice of multiseed toast
(no morning snack as I had an early lunch)
L- homemade chicken broth and half a white bread bun with a smidging of butter
S- 2 apricot and almond cookies
D- prawn and mango salad with sweet chills and line dressing
S- 35g nakd bar

Pretty good day really probably slightly higher GL then usual but not overly high

Achievements
Only having half that bun and resisting the amazing fruit scones they had on offer
Saying no to mum wanting to buy peanut butter flap jack
Nearly finishing my next assignment to avoid Pigging out or total utter boredom

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food looks good today Laurenista. Somedays we have a slightly higher low GL day, and that's okay too:) Keep up the great work!

well done on your weight loss...I have decided to weigh myself ...but just once a month and therefore I should have lost something....otherwise I will know I am doing it all wrong!!!

Ahh in do a scheme at my gym where I get weighed monthly. I weigh myself everyday at home just cos i use my wii for for yoga lol
And I'm sure you'll be in the right track especially with all the handy tips on here! Good luck

Today looks like this
B- porridge (skimmed milk) with berries, natural yoghurt and a sprinkle of brown sugar
S- almond and apricot cookie
L- tuna, babybel light, spring onion and lettuce on a multiseed roll
S- almond and apricot cookie ( needed using up before they go soggy)
D- (will be) lamb with aubergine and red pepper pilaf

May have a snack depending on how hungry i am

Been to the gym for an hour (tho I wanted to leave as an old man was following me round the place and staring at me)
Did 20 mins on the treadmill
20mins on the cross trainer and some weights on my arms and some abs work

Just adding my evening snack
A banana and a scoop of light ice-cream (delicious)

Food looks good, and great job for 1 hour at the gym! Though really creepy that a guy was following you around.

Thanks Cali

Today looks like this
B- muesli, nectarine and half a Banana topped with natural yoghurt
S- 3 multigrain crackers with very thin Edam slices
L- whole wheat pasta, tinned tomatoes, carrot, sweet corn and red pepper
S- 8 peanut halves
D- beef cooked in red wine, beef stock and shallots with baby new potatoes and broccoli
S- raisin toast 1 slice with olive spread

Been to the gym for an hour did my leg work out today! Pleased to say no creepy guy today maybe he just goes on Sunday's (I hope)

Food sounds really yummy, especially dinner! Thank goodness there wasn't mister creepy gym guy today.

Having a lovely day off of exercise and getting household tasks complete!!!

Been to the gym for an hour this morning and just got back from a half hour walk with my gorgeous puppy on a lovely crisp frosty day!!!

Today is looking like this:
B- toast with thin layer of Philadelphia and homemade jam
S-kiwi and a baby bel light
L- tbsp of hummus with a leafy green salad, red pepper, olives, celery, spring onion and 4 ryvita thins
S- banana smoothie
D- haddock with steamed vegetables
S-raisin toast

Your food sounds lovely and yay for baggy pants :)

Dogs are great motivators to get outside aren't they? Mine is better than any personal trainer for persuading me to go for a long walk lol.

Thanks
They are fab and such good company! It's not a chore walking a dog it's more like a privilege and he makes to smile all the time! Even when he's naughty! I'm sure yours do the same

Ahh what a good day it is

ahhhh just need a rant!!!!
ring HSBC online and i cant remember that stupid number because im not allowed to write it down or store it anywhere!! i cant remember how much the last book i bought of amazon cost and i cant remember my memorable place so i have to go through loads of people just to be able to order my new online pin thingy!!! if i wasn't miss kelley i wouldn't be able to get hold of the secure key as i wouldnt live at her address and i wouldnt have her phone, her house phone and her card!!! that is it first you destroy my credit card and next you make me very mad i am going to go crazy on you if anything else happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm hummus! Hummus is a very popular food with us low GI/GLers! Food looks good, and great job with going to the gym, and going for a walk!

Well guys had a bad day yesterday!!! In the afternoon I pigged out god knows how many calories or how high the gi was and i didn't even enjoy it!
Anyway I did a gym session so hoping my metabolism was working super speed and getting rid off it. Think i went all out cos I have been very good the whole time and lost another 2lbs this week and needed some kind of break!!!

So onwards today and back on plan!!!
B- porridge with apricots and walnuts
S- small banana and 2 Nairns fruit and spice oat biscuits
L- innocent sweet potato chilli veg pot and 2 multigrain crackers

Did an early gym session about 1 hour
Washed my car by hand

I'll post the rest of the day later

Today's looking good Lauren and you're doing so well with your goals! We all have the odd bad day but you've done absolutely the right thing by not beating yourself up too much about it - I'm sure you're right about your metabolism - and getting right back on the horse. :)

Thanks plum
I was pleased to say tho when I got weighed at the doctors today they confirmed my 9lbs weight loss :) so that's fab very pleased with that so was my nurse as a she said I should attempt to lose half a stone in October so I wasn't at any risk while being on the contraceptive injection!!!

Food looks good, and I agree with what Plum says. We all have our odd day or days, and that's fine. We are dealing with the real world, and if we don't give into to our cravings here and there, we'd completely fall off the horse for good.

Keep up the good work, and today is a new day:)

Thanks for the encouragement Cali!
You do all keep me on track :)!
It is pouring down with rain and all I can think about is sitting down and doing nothing!!! However I need to tidy up before I can find a seat!
Ahh how nice a magic wand would be right now... I'd magic away my last 10/12 lbs (haven't decided properly yet) and tidy up the house so it is sparkly then magic myself all new clothes!

:worthy:Can I borrow the magic wand? I would so love to use it on the house, and on losing weight:) I promise to return it;)

Back